Kidnapped

Ai P.O.V
"Try sitting down" I say to Ranmaru as he stumbles around. Once I finally get him seated, I notice (y/n) is missing....and so is Nagi. When I get my hands on him, he's dead. I head out in anger not listening to the others asking where I'm going.

Im about to turn down the back hallway where all of heavens stay but stop when I find Nagi unconscious on the floor. He deserves it, good for (y/n) but where is she? Maybe she's upset somewhere? I have to find her. I tap on her door but no answer so I make my way to the lake.

Its pitch black, not even the moon lit up anything.
"AI! AI you need to hear this!" Reiji comes running toward me at full speed, he places his hands his knees and breathes heavily obviously out of breathe.

"What's the matter?" I panic.

"Its (y/n) she's... She's been kidnapped!" Reijis voice breaks.

"What?" I start marching back to the mansion determined to get (y/n) back to me.

Reiji walks alongside me "Nagi said some crazy psycho came with a gun, knocked Nagi out then took (y/n)".

" that son of a...." he shouldn't have taken her out of the living room.

(Y/n) P.O.V
"Ugh...." I stretch out but hear the sounds of chains as soon as I move. My eyes burst open after I realize what happened, I was hugging Nagi and someone came up behind and hit him with the back end of a gun, he collapsed right in front of me then I felt a sharp pain and ....and I don't remember anything else.

I look around in a panic as I find my wrists tied above my head in a dark and dreary room with the odd taps of dripping noises every so often. My eyes shoot to the door as soon as I hear it open. A tall girl walks in with mad hair and makeup running down her face while she has a creepy smile plastered across it. Like a horror film, I'm so going to die here.

"Your so... Pretty hehe... How unfortunate for you" the girl spits while standing way to close.

"Why did you take me? I havent done anything wrong and if I have I'm sorry please just... Let me go?" I ask trying not to get on her bad side while I'm in this situation.

"Nothing wrong?..nothing wrong? Haha... You stole my boyfriends heart thats a wrong you made and now your staying with all the guys I've wanted for years, but if your not around my life will...hehe be perfect" she says imaging a life without me in it.

"I would never steal a girls boyfriend ever! So you've got the wrong girl ok?"

"Oh but you don't need to even do anything, all you need is for you to smile and guys will fall head over heels for you ... hehe, now I'll be back in a couple of hours to put you out of your misery OK? Bye bye" she leaves locking the cell door behind her. Great! This was the best birthday I've ever been to, not! All I want is AI to come and help me, I'm so scared.

Ai P.O.V
We were all brain storming in the living room all in silence, trying to figure out who and why someone would take (y/n). Nagi was spread across the couch with an I've pack to his head moaning every few seconds making me want to knock him out again. I look into my data base and recall a time I met a women a while back, she was a bit insane and wanted to take me home with her and gave me an address, however it was an old storage building not a house, just one of the reason why I obviously didnt attend. I inform the others and they agree with me that it could be a lead. Me and Camus drive straight there not wasting any time at all.

Entering the building was too easy but I guess being a robot does have its perks so I pull up the blue prints in my mind. I guide us down five flights of stairs deep underground. The only thing running through my mind is how is (y/n) coping in such a disturbing place.

We slowly approach where all the whispering is coming from. The crazy lady is speaking to herself while spinning the gun on the table.

"Camus! What are you doing!" I whisper in a panicked voice as he starts to approach the woman.

"I'll distract her, you go find (y/n)" he replies not giving me a chance to change his decision.

I search every room, cupboard and space within this hell hole until I come upon a latch under the floor boards. I lift it up and head down these old ladders going even deeper below the surface.

(Y/n) P.O.V
I hear footsteps coming closer back to my cell. Every step filling me with dread, as my death approaches.

"(Y/n)? are you OK?" A voice says from behind a shadow but I don't even need to see his face to know that its ai.

"No.." I start crying as my savior has finally arrived.

AI yanks the door of its rusty hinges and sprints over to my side, kissing me so deep that I run out of breathe. He pulls away gently, brushing the hair out of my face.

"You have no idea how worried I was" he smiles so brightly.

"Ai your showing so many emotions right now but we can discuss that once you've got my arms free" I laugh slightly. He breaks the cuffs with his mechanical strength.

We get to the third flight of stairs when ai's phone goes off. "Its camus, he's waiting in the car" Ai reads his message aloud. Knowing this, we knew the girl was around somewhere.

"Oh ...(y/n) where are you going?" The girl asks still smiling and walks up the stairs towards us.

We run for our lives out of the building, into the forest by the back entrance hoping to at least hide while shes still after us. Unlucky for us there is a fence blocking our escape route, for god sake can nothing go right today? both of us turn to be faced with a gun pointed at Ai. It was too late.