First Night Drama

"You don't have to carry me you know? I'm fine, really?" Truthfully I wish he could carry me forever but its just too awkward.
Ai looks at me very unsure then slowly starts to put me down at the door to the mansion. I stand up and fall right back onto Ai losing my balance once again. For god sake!

"See your not fine" Ai states and I just now feel even more embarrassed for being wrong.
Ai scoops me back up and continues taking me back to my room.

"What are you two doing?" Ai turns around so we can both see who's talking to us. It is Eiichi and Eiji.

"(Y/n) didnt feel well" AI explains.

"Hmm.. Really? It doesn't seem like it... Sure you don't have anything else planned?" Eiichi says while smiling way too much.

I feel myself going bright red in the face and can't look at Ai after what Eiichi just said. "maybe you should be asking Nagi that question" Ai defends us with a serious tone that I've not heard before. He turns back and carries on walking. I look up at AI and see how frustrated he seems to be all of a sudden. Is it because of me? Was he really against anyone thinking about us doing anything? I zone out then realize we are at my dorm room door.

" do you have your key?"

"Oh yeah" I reach into my pocket and lean over Ai's arms to unlock the door.

Ai takes me to my bed and puts me down. The only thing I think about is that Ai is in my bedroom! Argh!

" will you be ok? Need anything?" Ai asks softly. He sits down next to me and takes my temperature again. "Your burning up".

Probably because a guy I like is in my dorm room, sat on my bed with me and so close that he could kiss me. However I just nod and look away. I hear weird computer noises and look back to see ai's eyes turn into some sort of loading symbol and collapses onto my bed. Should I take that as an insult? Was I that heavy for him to carry or was I just boring?
Anyway I feel bad to have to wake him up so I move him the right way and put a cover over him.
I yawn and peer at my clock, its 12:30am, I want to sleep but I can't sleep next to Ai, can I? I'm too tired to feel weird about the situation so I crawl into my bed and quickly drift off.

I open my eyes to find AI already awake staring at me. Oh god maybe I shouldn't have slept in the same bed. I go bright red and then only thing I can do is smile.

"You looked cute, its interesting observing humans sleep" AI smiles.

Im just shocked at what a weird sentence that was to say but didnt care because he called me cute. "By the way what was with your eyes last night? And are you ok coz you kind of collapsed?"

"ERM... well I'm a robot"

"What?"

"Last night system just needed to reboot and it was your uncles company that created me to be the perfect idol" AI explains leaving me speechless. AI looks at me seeing that I don't know what to say. He brushes the hair out of my face and smiles, "but you've sparked something and I've no clue what tho, anyway I had better get going to get on with rehearsal's"AI gets out of bed and walks towards the door.

"Same" I manage to say and sit up.

AI opens the door and syo was stood there about to knock. He looks at AI then at me still under covers. This much look so bad. "AI you didnt come back to the dorm room so everyone was worried but now I see you were busy" he wonders of down the hall. Both me and Ai didnt even get chance to explain.

Syo P.O.V
What the hell Ai, out of everyone I didnt think I'd have to worry about you stealing (y/n). I walk towards the dining room where everyone is having breakfast. "guys! Do you know AI stayed in (y/n) room last night?" everyones jaw dropped when I said this, I'm guessing no one had a clue. After about 5 minutes of silence of everyone completed stunned, (y/n) and AI came in together and sat in the two seats at the end without saying a word to anyone. The atmosphere was incredibly awkward.

(Y/n) P.O.V
Haruka finally broke the still air, she stood up and held her glass up "to (y/n), the newest resident and as of today she will be working with us and it will be an honour to have someone as famous as (y/n) here, thank you for coming all this way to help us" she sits down.

"Thats if she doesn't get distracted" Eiichi mumbles under his breathe.

I ignore him "Thank you haruka that was sweet".

"Its true tho" haruka smiles back.

"Hey what about me?" Nagi stands up and slams his hands down on the table. "Has anyone remembered my birthday is today?"

" yes, calm down Nagi, we're having a party later for you" van said. Nagi sat down and folded his arms, smiling seeming satisfied with that news.