Gossip

I make my way down to the recording studio as told. On my way I over hear some gossip I shouldn't probably hear. I hide behind a corner to listen as my name gets mentioned.

"Don't you think its a bit to much to sleep with a guy on the first night of meeting him?".

"Why AI of all people as well, I mean he's a bloody robot, he'll never feel anything towards her".

"She probably doesn't know to be honest".

"Then maybe we should tell her and she'll see there's no hope for that relationship".

"Then the rest of us can get a chance to win her over without AI in the picture".

My tears stream down my face like hot lava burning into my skin, I place my head on the wall and look up thinking is there really no hope? Is AI never going to have feelings towards me? I wipe my eyes and cheeks to clear away any signs of me crying and prepare to walk past the guys, but I stop when I here AI's angry voice suddenly start speaking so I decide to stay hidden for a bit longer.

AI P.O.V
I hear Nagi, Van and Eiichi the most annoying three, talking about (y/n) and I can't help but defend her. I've listen to enough of their shit rumors about her. So I walk out in rage, still not sure why I'm emotional about the whole situation tho. "hey! Shut the hell up all of you and get to the recording room, (y/n) going to show us her singing in a minute".

"why do you care I think she showed you way more than her singing last night..hmm?", Van rudely suggests.

Eiichi just folds his arms and smiles,"or maybe since your a robot and have no emotions, you only slept with her to get an advantage on becoming better?".

"I may be a robot that doesn't mean I can't learn and how on earth do you know I can't feel towards (Y/N)? coz you have never felt anything in your lives, if anyone's a robot here its you three" i say really pissed off now that they are telling what I can and can't do.

"aww AI is feeling angry, maybe he does have emotions after all.... However that won't stop me from getting my present from (y/n) later, since you have already had it, its my turn next, got it?", Nagi shouts which echo's down the hall.

"No nothing happened between us first of all and second nothing is going to happen between you and her either" the thought of anyone else with her would be revolting.

" oh yeah and how do you know that?" Nagi laughs.

"I know because I'm the one who will be stopping you" I turn and head towards the recording studio as its a waste of time arguing with someone like Nagi, he's only nearly two years younger than me and yet he still acts like a child.

(Y/n) P.O.V
After hearing everything AI said I can't stop my heart from aching. He does care, he may be a robot but he sure doesn't seem it to me.

A quick look in the mirror and I was good to go. I walk into the studio and see everyone waiting patiently for me to arrive. Reiji comes over and leads me towards the mic. I'm never ever nervous infront of a crowd but after everything I over heard and what people think of me, really was  putting me off. My eyes become watery and I know I'm about to burst into tears so I throw my hands onto my face and run out leaving everyone a bit confused.

I sob to myself while lying on my rediculously comfy bed. Why the hell did I just do that? I've never let anything get to me so easily before, I feel so fragile lately.

I head out towards the lake feeling like I need a walk to calm myself down. I sit on a bench and stare at the clear blue sky overhead. I close my eyes, inhale then begin to sing. My shoulder began to shake from the cold, it was the middle of October so it was freezing but I didnt notice until I felt a jacket wrap around me. I swirl around to find AI looking down at me smiling the warmest smile that could melt any girls heart.

"You could catch a cold" AI says sounding worried and sits beside me on the bench.

"So could you, you only have a t shirt on now" I start to worry about him since he gave me his coat.

"You have obviously forgotten I'm a robot, I dont get ill" AI reminds me. I just nod as I remember the annoying truth, even tho its pretty cool.

"i heard you sing, it was incredible, why did you run out crying before? You should have shown everyone your amazing voice" AI says making me blush uncontrollably.

"thank you, I.. I just started thinking about what I over heard eiichi, Nagi and Van say before about me, thats all, it just got to me a little" I admit then look back at the crystal lake.

AI lools down then back at me, "(y/n) I'm so sorry they hurt you, it won't happen again, nothing they said is true, I promise you that".

"how about the part where you may never feel for me?" I just realize I said that out loud and turn bright red from embarrassment.

"I...I'm not certain about that yet, as I've never had emotions before so its all new to me" I feel disappointed with answer but still feel better that he came to comfort me. "anyway we're having a party in a couple of hours, so we're all going to start getting ready now, and haruka got your uncle to book you and her a personal hair and makeup artist, you should go and get pampered before tonight, it will cheer you up I'm sure, see you later" AI walks of with his hands in his pockets leaving me with only the kind words he had said and his warm jacket on my shoulders.