Surprise

"Ugh..." I sigh slouching back on the settee. Being in a big house all alone really is boring, i miss living with everyone so much. I know i have maids and a butler but its not the same at all. My boyfriend is thousands of miles away and I've not seen him in months even though he calls me at least once a day its still so lonely. I just want to kiss him so desperately. But luckily i only have one last show and then my tour will of come to an end finally.

My mind wanders thinking about the holiday me and Ai are going to go on together. A trip with just me and him alone for two weeks, "hehe" i giggle to myself getting all excited but then realise one of my maids had walked in and was looking at me a bit worried, maybe even a bit scared since i was sat in a massive room on my own laughing which does sound creepy.

"(Y/n), i have the date for your next show" the maid hands over an envelope to me with the details.

"Thank you" i say opening it, " wait its on my birthday?"

"Yes ma'am" she replies with a slight bow.

"But i was hoping to go Japan for the day to celebrate" i mutter still reading the rest of the letter, "do you think id be able to have tickets to give everyone so they can at least come here to see me?"

"Im sorry ma'am but its already been completely sold out" she says sadly, "it even broke a record of the quickest selling show".

I become upset as now my plans for my birthday are totally ruined. So i call up Ai to tell him the news "hey sweetie" i say with a sad tone.

"Hey whats the matter, you sound down?" Ai answers concerned.

"Its just that i cant come on my birthday anymore, i have a show" i reply being really depressed now because just listening to his voice makes me yearn to be with him.

"well don't be sad i wont let that stop us from seeing each other again, there are other days, the time will come i promise you" he says making me smile.

"Okay, i love you so much haha u always make me smile no matter the situation" i answer now getting emotional.

"I love you too and will always try my best to keep that smile on your beautiful face...so do you know where your travelling to for your next concert yet?" He asks.

"umm yes, ill be in Rome" i inform him.

I come off the call after about an hour of talking. Suddenly there's a knock at the door so the butler goes to get it. He comes into the living room with a beautifully decorated present. The label says, open as soon as you receive this. So i do as it says and unwrap it. Inside there's a stunning embroided (f/c) dress with matching shoes and jewellery. On top there's a note,
dear (y/n) my love, i hope you like this early birthday present, please wear it to your last concert. Love from Ai xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Omg!! Ai your the sweetest guy i have ever met. When i see you I will never want to let you go again. I pack everything i need including my gift from Ai for my trip to the Italy.

Im sat in the airport waiting for my jet to be ready when a guy in what i can imagine is a very expensive suit and sunglasses sits next to me making me feel a bit uncomfortable since there are loads of spare seats. "Hey good lookin, now whats a fine beauty doing here all alone, my names Kev....Kev Raylond " he holds my hand and kisses it lightly.

Im about to speak but my guards call over saying my plane is ready so i grab my bag and begin to stand but Kev yanks me back towards him with my wrist kissing me on the lips, my eyes widden in shock and i pull away instantly, slapping him across his face.

My guards rush to my aid and hold him off me. I move away and the last thing i hear is Kev shout 'you'll be back!!', yet i don't think anything of it. The jet takes off, an hour or so later im in the magnificent capital of Italy.

I get a few hours of sight seeing before my event. One of the most romantic places in the world and im wandering the streets alone, tears roll down my cheeks.

Show time!! I doll myself up in my amazing new dress and wait backstage till all the seats are filled.

I make my way to the front of the stage and prepare myself and wait for my song to begin. The place lights up with spotlights and the music starts however i don't recognise the tune. The crowd is going wild for no reason as im not even singing. I swirl round to go and talk to the staff but stop when i see 18 boys all stood in a row in matching uniform. A spotlight hit hits Ai who is in the centre. They all dance in a very well planned choreography that went incredibly smoothly i was hypnotised and so was the audience. Ai is the first to sing, he walks up to me while the others carry on in their routine. He takes my hand then pulls me towards him wrapping his arm around my waist. Ai goes quiet and everyone starts chanting the chorus giving Ai the chance to kiss me, he eventually releases me and whispers surprise gorgeous, making me giggle. He swivels me around with him, once I've memorised the chorus i start to sing along with the guys as well. I wish this feeling could last forever.

The beat finishes, Ai grabs my hand and takes me to the edge of the stage. "Hello everyone!! You all know its (y/n) birthday today right? Well lets all sing happy birthday for her!!" He tilts his head and gives me the most cheeky smile ever.

When the show finished we headed to the after party. Ai blind folds me and all i hear is haruka laughing in the background. When the blindfold is removed i find myself in a ball room with a (f/c) 5 tier cake in the centre, there was 7 tables full of presents, a buffet along the side, a bar and DJ. The ceiling is filled with balloons and about 100 people chatting amongst it all.

Reiji comes over," this was all Ai's idea, he made so many arrangements and it took a hell of a lot of work to get your agent to agree with letting us take over your last concert, he even knew that you loved Italy", he winks then drifts away over to the food.

I tap Ai on the shoulder which makes him turn around, "(y/n)...." i kiss him before he can even get my name out. My arms wrap around his neck and pull him in.

"Thank you" i say letting go.

"Well my data said it would be 10% success but i wasn't about to let that ruin my plans haha .....hey why did you let go?" he smirks and leans back in for the second round of passionate kissing in the middle of everyone.

The night went on with lots of laughing, dancing, singing and helping drunk people sit down without falling of their chairs.
There was even a food fight, i smashed a slice of cake into Ai's face and he chased me for revenge throwing another into my face.

"Your so sweet" Ai says licking my cheek.