Grave hunting

Time passes and Halloween comes round fast. The leaves were falling and air became icy. I was going over some lyrics that Tokiya wanted me to check out. "Its really good although maybe it could benefit from a few changes" i point out the mistakes which Tokiya seems grateful for and goes to correct them.

"(Y/n)!!!!" Someone shouts nearly giving me a heart attack. It was Haruka sprinting into the room all excited, let me guess for another party or something. "(Y/n)! Have you heard Mr. Saotome is treating us all and taking us to ghost hunt tonight!!"

I must admit Halloween is my fave holiday, "omg really, i cant wait!" I jump up and hold harukas hands as we giggle and dance about with joy.

"Oh we all have to dress up as well, im going to be a fairy, what about you?" haruka says proudly.

Of course you are, you would never dress as anything scary now would you, ugh sometimes she's annoying. "Hmm probably a vampire".

"Ooh its not long left till we have to get in the coach so im going to go get ready, you should too" she said a bit worried "oh Tokiya your still here can you go tell all the guys to get ready now as well?"

"But its like in 4 hours?" Tokiya complains.

"Yes but it takes a long time to get your Halloween make up right and stuff" haruka argues.

Tokiya gets up and does what he's told but stops when he sees Syo and we all turn to notice that he's already ready for halloween, he must love it even more than me.

"Hey guys why arent you ready?" syo says perfectly even with fangs in.

Its obvious that's he's a vampire, and then i get an idea, "hey do any of you know where Ai is?".

"Yeah he's with the rest of quartet night in the library" syo informs.

"Thanks!" And with that i head straight there.

Ai P.O.V
(Y/n) comes bursting in with a massive grin on her face. "Hey love whats up?".

"Have you chosen your costume yet?" She sits beside my chair looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"No why?" I say then lean down kissing her softly.

"I was thinking... Maybe we could do a couples costume?"

"Sure what did you have in mind?"

"What about fallen angels? There's some fake wings in the storage cupboard and we can just wear black clothes?"

"Yes im up for that" I say intrigued with her idea, she's definitely the angel figure.

"Ok, see you later then, love you"

(Y/n) P O.V
After our last kiss i leave to go get the wings out of storage. For gods sake why are they up so high? I start to climb but stumble backwards falling into the arms of Ai. Why is he miraculously behind me? But im grateful.

"I remembered when i last saw them they looked hard to get out so i thought id give you a hand" ai reaches up on his tiptoes and pulls the giant full length wings out. "Now lets go get changed" ai smiling grabbing my hand, leading us to to the dorms.

We get on the coach now realising the wings were a bit of a bad idea but oh well they bend luckily. We're on the journey for about 2 hours, all the way we all sang songs together which was the first for all of us.

Eventually the coach stops and we all climb out excited, to find ourselves in the middle of a forest. I hold ai's hand even tighten than normal which made him aware that i was kinda freaked out.

A tour guy comes over and explains the rules then splits us up into groups of 7. He shouts out names from a list randomly "OK group A will be Nagi, Syo, Otoya, Cecil, Kira, Reiji and (y/n)"

Im gutted that Ai's not with me but i give him a hug and kiss then approach my group that has gathered together.

"moving onto group B can i have Haruka, Eiichi, Tokiya, Natsuki, Ranmaru, Van and Ai" the guy says through all the huffs and puffs from all the members.

"And last but not least group C is Ren, Masato, Camus, Yamato, Eiji, Tomochika and Shion"

Everyone moves toward there group, "Now since there's a lot of boys im making the girls the leaders of each group, there's three different paths all leading to a graveyard where there is a tombstone which tells you the ghosts name who ever gets back here and tells me it first wins however obviously you cant lose any players you all have to come back first, also be aware there's a lot of places you could fall or trip so look after each other, im giving you all a map since the trail isn't that clear" the guy finishes.

"Whats the prize" nagi asks.

"Nothing its just a game" the guy replies.

"Fine how about a bet which ever group wins gets to make the other groups do whatever they want?" Nagi says interesting all the boys but us girls which really couldn't careless. All of them finally agree on it and we head out on our designated routes.

I chose Reiji to handle the map and guides us through since he said he could. Syo keeps making me jump when he jumps every time he hears a branch break. Nagis silent for once following behind with his hands on his head, Otoya is acting tough but i can tell he's scared, i keep forgetting Kira is with us and Cecil im not sure, actually where is he. "Hey wheres Cecil?" We all stop to check.

Everyone starts to worry and shouts Cecil. "See i knew it, starish members would cost us the win" nagi rudely interrupts which began an argument among them all.

"Shut up!!" i say at the top of my lunges, " what on earth is with boys why do you always have to be so competitive its just a game to have fun with, no ones lives are on the line but they might be if you keep this up coz im going to end up killing one of you for god sake now help me found Cecil" they're all stunned by my sudden out burst and do as their told.