Another day

AI P.O.V
The sight of (y/n) peacefully face as i wake up fills me with comfort. I throw on my black t shirt that was hanging on her desk chair. I spot some half written lyrics lying on the table, titled Mechanical Love. I pick up the sheet and read:

My heart is on fire,
My love burning threw,
Melting the steel,
Proving my love to be true,
Maybe your system will break,
Will that all it take?
To get you to feel
And make your soul ache
It seems so real....

I want know the rest that has yet to be created. Is that how she truly feels? She thinks i don't feel for her coz im a machine. My happiness fades away as i think about how (y/n) is feeling. I kneel beside the bed and stroke her cheek.

(Y/n) P.O.V
My eyes flutter open as something brushes over my face. Ai's fingers were stroking me. I smile and yawn, "morning"

"Morning gorgeous" AI smiles back and then pecks me on the forehead.

My skin begins to burn up from his actions. I head for the bathroom to change so we can both go get our breakfast with everyone else.

We walk into the dinning room and everyone nearly drops dead when they see AI enter after me.

"What the..." Tokiya is the first to be able to get words out.

While we eat the delicious food in front of us, ai tells everyone the entire story that he told me last night.

"Oh my god, that's awesome!" Syo shouts almost jumping out of his seat. "your half robot? you have to admit its pretty cool" he goes on about also wanting to be like AI.

"Its cool but not something i wanted" AI says with a sad expression.

Camus interrupts "so (y/n) i didn't know you liked riding?"

"How do you know that?" I ask confused thinking i haven't told any of them yet.

"your horse was shipped over this morning and is in the stables around the back"

"oh i didn't know my agent was going to send (h/n) here?" I say surprised but glad that he's now with me.

"yeah we only found out coz of a horsebox turning up at like 8:30am but don't worry I've sorted his bed and feed out for you" Camus smiles.

"Thank you so much Camus, i didn't know you were good with horses either" im now interested hoping i might have something in common with him.

"Yes i have my own horse there as well, i enjoy my riding its another hobby other than singing" he admits and shoves another mouth full of egg on toast in stopping him from saying anymore.

I go towards the stables to pay a visit to (h/n) who's probably nervous for being in a new place all of a sudden. Once there i decide to tack up and exercise him in the menage. After a warm up i set up some jumps, when i mount again i see Camus coming in with his pure white horse.

"I thought id join you" he shouts threw the air and canters off around the course before me.

I turn to start but then notice everyone at the fence watching. Now with an audience i set off. jumping clear over every fence id put up.

"Go (y/n)!" Syo yells punching his fist in the air above him.

I finish up and turn out my horse after placing his black and gold rug on. Camus does the same with his green rug.

I check my schedule and head for the recording room im meant to be at in 10 minutes.

I arrive 1 minute late. Masato and Cecil are singing on the other side of the screen while everyone listens except Eiichi in the corner who is too busy on his phone.

My ear gets tickled when AI comes up behind and whispers in my ear "your next, show them how amazing you really are", my heart stops as i become nervous about singing in front of the guys and yet im fine on stage in front of a big crowd.

Cecil holds the door open for me and passes the headphones to me. I stand in front of the mic and start singing. I forget where i am, im so into the song now, I've even closed my eyes and putting unlimited amount of effort into it. This is my job, this is why im here, im good at what i do and i cant keep putting myself down, i repeat in my head making my confidence grow. The last boost of confidence came from the words AI spoke to me last night 'i love you (y/n)'.

AI P.O.V
She's incredible as always, all the others are mesmerised by her voice as well. Even Eiichi has dropped his phone which has now got a slight crack down the side, he's going to be in a grumpy mood all day when he finds out.

We have finished our timetables for the day so me and (y/n) head for the lake holding hands all the way. Sitting on the bench i think about the lyrics i found this morning, i need to let her know how i really feel. "(y/n)? I read those lyrics you wrote about your emotions toward me, i love you and those are my true feelings, so you really don't need to think i don't have any".

"Oh you saw them? I know you love me, i know your feeling are coming through, i wrote those before you admitted last night so take no notice of them, im just glad your here with me now" (y/n) says leaning her head on my shoulder and places her hand on top of mine.

We sit in silence not saying anything else as we enjoy each others company quietly watching the sunset in the horizon.