Oil into blood

My heart is racing as we stare death in the face. The girl switches and points it at me with both her hands shaking now. She mustnt of had experience with a gun before. Knowing this i consider running for it as she obviously wont have good aim.

"(Y/n)!! Look out" Ai throws himself in front of me.

Bang!!

I scream as i see Ai's body fall to the floor. My tears stream down my face as i kneel down beside Ai and hold his head of the ground out of all the leaves beneath him.

I glare at the girl as she has a mental breakdown about killing her celebrity crush, she freaks out holding her head. She disappears back into the crumbling building. I hear sirens approaching in the far distance while Ai's breathing slows down bit by bit.

"Ai please keep your...eyes open" i mumble through my crying. Then i remember he's a robot, he's a bloody robot, thank god!!! He wont die!! Right? "You'll be fine, i promise you'll be alright" i smile slightly as i stare into ai's clear blue eyes.

Wait! I look down to find my hands drenched in blood. "AI your bleeding"

"I...i know, i have..have been shot you know" he lets out a little laugh that seems to cause him pain.

"No... i mean... Your BLEEDING!! Robots don't bleed" i say but before i get a reply the paramedics were already dragging me away and blocking my view as they help Ai.

The thought of the situation reminded me of my dream i had on the first night here but i was the one that got shot.

Once me and Camus got back to the dorms, Syo didn't even let me get threw the door without giving me a hug that almost suffocated me. Reiji comes up behind syo and asks "im so glad your alright, i bet Ai is over the moon, speaking of which where is he"

I look up at Camus and we stare at each other thinking of a way to explain what happened but doing that Reiji had already figured out something was wrong.

Natsuki P.O.V
After (y/n) had come back, everyone was depressed about Ai. (Y/n) told us about him bleeding, we were all completely confused and worried for him. I've never seen everyone so quiet before, just shows how much we all cared i guess. However out of all of us it was hitting (y/n) hard, shes been sat in the corner with her head in her hands for about 2 hours now and if she looks up her eyes are bright red from crying. Maybe i should bake some cookies to lighten the mood.

(Y/n) P.O.V
i notice Natsuki exit the room, i wonder what he's up to. I've been sobbing for hours now, i need to pull myself together. I knew a guy would distract me, i knew it! I wipe my somewhat swollen eyes and head for my room.

"Hey! (Y/n)? Will you be OK?" haruka shouts after me. I just quickly wave my hand and leave without saying a word.

I sit at my desk flicking my pen around trying to come up with some new lyrics. I decide to write my feelings for Ai into words. thinking it might help me get it out of my system. I open the window to let a breeze calm me down but i become a bit too relaxed and fall asleep in my desk chair with my head on the table.

Ai P.O.V
I approach the open window, as i peer through the blowing curtains i see (y/n) sleeping peacefully. Yet, she looks uncomfortable maybe i should wake her? Well that's not the only reason i want to wake her but... Oh well. I just want to kiss her, that's the only thing that's been on my mind.

I tap her on the shoulder. She begins to stir, sitting up slowly only to show me the most shocked face I've ever seen. Shes going to speak but i stop her with an unexpected kiss.

(Y/n) P.O.V
When my dream ends and his lips leave mine, my mind comes back to reality, how the hell is he out of hospital in less than about 10 hours. He was shot in the bloody heart. "Ai...." Im cut of as AI place a finger to my mouth.

"the bullet didn't get that far in, it got stopped by a metal plate in my chest, so there's only a small hole" he lifts his shirt up to show me a small plaster covering the wound, then eyes drift to his abs. Stop it! I shake my head and look away.

"Im just so glad your ok but what about the blood?"

"It turns out i was originally human, your uncle came to the hospital and told me, he also bought me this teddy" he laughs and hands me the get well bear. "Anyway apparently i nearly died a couple years back but they manage to save my life by replacing some of my organs for some steel plated ones but that process resulted in me loosing my memory"

"So you do have human feelings?"

"Yes i will when i learn them again, your uncles agency didn't want to tell me coz they wanted me to act perfect like a robot to be the ultimate idol" AI holds my hands in his warm human hands.

"Im gonna have one hell of a talk with my uncle tomorrow"

"No your uncle wanted to tell me but was stopped as they told him it would be better for me to not know however he obviously gave in and explained everything tonight" he leans in and kisses me once again.

"We should go tell everyone the good news!" I say excitedly.

AI grabs my wrist and stops me "no im too tired to deal with them all tonight, i was hoping to have a quiet night with you?" my heart skips a beat when i hear this.

While im stood there with my heart in my throat, AI takes his shirt off and goes and gets under the covers. I wander over as im already in my lace black nighty and join him in the bed. We both face each other with our noses so close to touching. Ai's eyes shut and the last thing he says is I love you (y/n) as he slips into a deep sleep.