Part 10

Part 10

It was supposed to be bad. I was supposed to hate what I was doing right now. I wanted to hate myself for giving in and doing what Dash wanted me to do.

But I couldn't.

The way his lips moved over mine, with such force and tenderness, I couldn't help getting lost in the kiss. His mouth on mine was supposed to make me gag, but just like our previous kiss, this one reached all the way down my throat and made its way to my heart, where it wrapped around me like a mist, slowly melting my heart towards the boy who was kissing me.

Dash didn't take long to take over the kiss. I may have initiated the kiss, but he was now in control. He pulled my hair tie and tangled his fingers through my hair, tilting my head a little to get deeper access.

I fisted Dash's shirt as he slipped his tongue in my mouth, taking me to places I had never even thought about. Well I never thought a guy would blackmail me into kissing him.

Kissing Dash was a something new. And it was something fantastic.

That was why I was so lost.

That was why I jumped and accidentally bit Dash's lip when I heard the sound of a throat clearing.

Pulling away from Dash, I stood up and turned around to see none other than Tracey and Ben standing in the classroom, staring at us like they caught us having sex.

Shitballs! This was not good.

"I can explain," I begun, my cheeks heating up, more than they already were due to the kiss.

"Uh huh, please, do explain," Tracey said, her expression telling me that she wouldn't believe me no matter what I told her. But I would still defend myself.

"It's not what it looks like," I said, ignoring Dash beside me. Even though his presence was like a red elephant in the room.

"Uh, then please tell me why you were kissing Dash?" Tracey enquired, her tone disbelieving.

"I wasn't kissing him..." I defended.

"No, you were just sharing saliva with him. How did that turn out for you?" My best friend questioned. Oh God, why did she have to show up when she wasn't required to show up? Tracey had really bad timing sometimes.

"It was pretty good. For someone who never kissed a guy before, shorty is pretty good," Dash commented.

Oh God, kill me now before I turn into a puddle. Maybe it was better if I did dissolve. I wouldn't have to face these people.

But wait a minute. Dash said I was a good kisser. He called me a good kisser.

"Oh really? How good was she? Better than your ex girlfriends? Tracey enquired, turning her blue eyes on Dash. I breathed a sigh of relief once her probing gaze was no longer trained on me.

"You know about my ex girlfriends?" Dash asked, sounding surprised. How many ex girlfriends did he have? And how come Tracey knew about them and I didn't? How long had she known about them?

Tracey rolled her eyes. "I don't need a gossip queen to tell me that you are a player. It's written all over you. The way you act, the way you talk, the way you treat people; it's all there."

It was now that I chanced a glance at Dash only to see him regarding Tracey with narrow, suspicious eyes. Oh God, Dash did not look happy. Well, I didn't know how he looked, his face showed emotion, but I couldn't decipher it.

"Well if you think I'm a player, then you must also know that I am loyal," Dash said.

Tracey scoffed. "A player cannot be loyal, that is why he is called a player. There is no such thing has a loyal player." Tracey emphasized the last two words.