The Cadre

I am so sorry guys!!!! I totally forgot to update on Friday😭😭 I was busy all day with my hair (I GOT IT CHEMICALLY STRAIGHTENED😱😱) & them I had a football game for the rest of the day. And then I had a rodeo queen clinic all weekend long, so I wasn't able to update late either. I'm sorry, guys!

To be fair, my sister gave me shit about it late on Saturday when I came home the first night.

I'll try to update regularly, but I know there's a date coming up in a few weeks where I won't be able to upload.

But for now, please enjoy this chapter dedicated to Cadre headcanons! Not mine.

-------------

The Cadre's Apartment

There's only three rooms so Gavriel & Rowan, Lorcan & Vaughan, & Connall & Fenrys share rooms.

Rowan & Gavriel's is the messiest.

They have an unspoken rule that if your roomie brings someone home, you sleep on the couch.

Fenrys is always flirting with their neighbor down the hall, Aelin, but she has a thing for Rowan.

Every morning Vaughan, Gavriel, & Lorcan go running & get coffee from this shop near them.

The only reason Lorcan goes is so he can see he cute barista.

Sometimes they'll steal each other's clothes & when that happens everyone ends up in the living room with Gavriel lecturing them.

The best parties. When they all moved in together everyone thought Gavriel wouldn't be cool with it, but it turns out that he's a party animal.

They definitely set each other up.

Lorcan pays ALL the bills & everyone just gives him money to do it.

Some nights they will yell at each other. Others, they'll stay up playing Mario Kart until 3 a.m.

They all go to the gym together & have competitions to see who can lift more, who can go the longest, etc.

------------

Cadre Headcanons (kinda)

Lorcan is the original bloodsworn. And he doesn't let them forget it. Ever.

Gavriel is the dad. When they're in foreign courts, after a battle, or during training, he's the one who makes sure everyone is hydrated, fed. He will even occasionally shove someone in the nearest river if they haven't washed in some time.

The reason half of the cadre hasn't killed each other is because of Gavriel. He's their voice of reason.

Rowan is a weird mixture of "Don't fuck with him," but he's also the one who "Doesn't give a fuck." Over the years, Fenrys has learned that if you mess with Rowan, he'll either break both of your arms, or he won't even acknowledge you.

Rowan has also trained half of them & no one can like the person who puts you through that much pain. Sometimes they all give Rowan extra shit because of those months of training.

Connall is the beautiful, young & silent one, but none of them forget that he swore the oath to Maeve because he wanted attention, recognition, & glory.

Fenrys. Fenrys is. . . a good bean that annoys everyone. All the bloodsworn, including Lorcan (he will deny it), admire his loyalty & sacrifice. However, because of that goddamned loyalty they are now stuck with his smart mouth & frustrating smirk for all eternity.

Weirdly enough, Fenrys is the one who keeps his distance when they're not all on a mission together. He's young & wild & he 'won't be stuck with your old asses willingly.'

They don't consider themselves friends, but in a way, they are much closer than friends anyway. They have done great evil & horrible good together. They have shared centuries of memories, that every other Fae would clinch from.

They are almost a very, very, very dysfunctional family, who in certain ways, are more loyal to each other than their actual bloodsworn queen.

-------------

I want a novella based off of the cadre's adventures & no one can tell me anything different.

This scene was awful in ACOWAR, & I absolutely hated Brannagh & Dagdan, but what Feyre & Lucien did as payback was amazing.😂😂

😂😂

And for our daily programming, Good for Nothing Tools:

😂😂😂 This chapter has 666 words.