Chapter three: Most plans go haywire anyways

I was in the middle of a war zone. No no no. It's not like I'm in the middle of World War three here. I am in the middle of some kind of nerf war. It's not like they can hit me anyways. I'm in a trash can. Yes. Trash man has officially been invented. I scrambled out of the trash can, while making sure that the area was clear from Louie before proceeding.

I took the lid off the trash can and put it in front of myself. " What the heck are you doing?" An amused voice sounded. I almost threw the lid before realizing it was Huey. " Doing what's necessary to survive!" I say. He just laughed. " You're funny. This is because Louie keeps on shooting you with the darts isn't it? Every time you get into these things he decides to waste his ammo on you." Huey laughed.

" It's not because of that!" I screeched. " Now, out of the way, I've got a plan to taking him down." I said. Huey just shook his head and laughed. I dropped all my stuff, except my phone. " Uh...you dropped your gun." Huey said. " Yeah? So?" I asked. " You're gonna get smoked." He said. " You might be surprised." I laughed as I laughed like Stitch.

Then I dashed off. " Hiya!" I shouted at Dewey before I ran him over like in my brothers games where he steals cars and junk. " You should just be glad Katie didn't see that! She would have killed you!" Dewey called. " That's a load of feathers." I giggled as I past Webby who was shooting at me, but wasn't quick enough. This is just like the sub part where I have to get past the air vents and I grit my teeth when I'm almost past the last two.

Then I make it past Webby without noticing there's a dart on my tail feathers. I blindly ran. Why was I trying to avoid Louie? Because he's a jerk! He didn't take anything, he's just crazy. I stopped as soon as started panting like I couldn't breath. " You can run but you can't hide from me. I will find you!" Louie's taunting voice said as he walked towards me. " I wasn't running." I said. " Yeah you were." He said lazily. " Now stay so I can dart you. Wait you don't have yours. Where is it?" He asked. " With Huebert. I don't need it." I said.

" Your loss!" He said. He pointed the gun at me. " Or you can finally admit that you lost to me and I don't shoot you." He said, grinning like the idiot he was. " But I do have a weapon." I said with a grin. " Uh no you don't." Louie said. " Yeah." I said. " No." He argued back. " Yes." I argued back. " You have nothing." He stated plainly. " I have my phone." I pointed out. He shot the phone out of my hand. " Really?" I asked. Now I'm going to have to bend down and pick it up and then somehow get Spotify to work for me and play Chillin like a Villain. Yeah yeah, that's my big weapon.

In my defense it's easy to take things listening to it. Just like it's easy to make a piano somehow fall right next to you when listening to Milo Murphy's Law theme. Don't ask. It's Murphy's law.

I bent down to get it. I kept an eye on Louie the whole time. He's lazily watching me. I scooped up my phone. " By the way, I know your plan. So don't even think about trying to steal my gun." He said. Shit. He read me like a Mind Reader attack. Darn it. I wanted to sing that song. It never comes out of my head. " So surrender." He said. I have a few options. Use a move and pretend I'm a Pokemon, surrender, or scream for someone to help. The second and third options I don't like, so I will do the first. Hehehe.

" Oh, but I can't surrender. It's not in my code." I said. " You don't have a code." He said. " But yes I do. An unknown one only known by me. I am Missingno!" I shouted. " Stop being weird." He said. "......" I didn't even say anything. I just sat down. " What are you doing now?" He asked. " Putting my mind in the perspective of Red. And then use an attack." I said out loud.

" I'm just......gonna shoot you with the darts now." He said. " No you aren't." I said. " Why not?" He asked. " Because I don't want you shooting darts at me." I whined. " You figured out my plan." I growled. " That's the same plan every time I'm smarter than you think." He says.