Chapter Twenty-Two: The Other World Where Bionics Exist

Caroline's POV

Today was any other day. In between episodes where I would watch Markiplier videos and laugh until I could die. Or is it? Today wasn't ever a normal day. I couldn't even be watching Markiplier or even Jackceptieye without Dewey hovering over me in order to try to learn their secrets of how they became so popular. It wouldn't be so bothersome if he hadn't made a ton of comments loudly above Markiplier talking about what he was doing. Eventually, I got tired of hearing his chatter, and just left the room. I'm used to just watching on my own.

I began my search for a quiet room to watch videos in without someone butting in on the video and making random comments about what was going on. I couldn't find anything. Is there no privacy here? I wondered. I growled as I walked out of the house. Yeah I'm gonna be murdered mentally later, but I need the space. I just...I just can't handle this right now. I started the walk to the waterfall, since that is the only place I know I can at least get some peace.

It has been a while since I've been there before, and a little voice in my head told me maybe there's something there for me that will cure my undying boredom and undying annoyance with Dewey and Louie. And I've totally not been asking advise from a Jedi from Star Wars or anything like that in order to get my answer.

I approached the waterfall, sighing. I can't believe I've been able to keep this secret with my siblings and Katie for this long. Ive got real skill. I took a careful step in case there was a lingering creature. Last time I wasn't careful I stepped on something I didn't want to step on. I went inside the waterfall, hearing the sound of the running water as I put my headphones back on and settled down near a big mound of red and white round Poke Balls.

I sat down as I prepared to watch Markiplier once again. As soon as I sat down, though, I noticed something. Something I realized I never paid attention to since this waterfall seems to reach oblivion and every world possible. What was it, one curious person may ask. Well, it was a world. A world I have never paid attention to before since I had been searching otherwise for worlds like Warriors Cats and Five Nights at Freddy's and so on. It has been forever, and it was right in front of me. It was a world where bionics exist: Lab Rats.

If I'm gonna be honest with myself the main few reasons I haven't been search for a boyfriend lays as follows: 1) They're not Poe Dameron, and I feel like I should make that clear since Han and Poe are two separate people. Han runs away while Poe run towards the problem. I have no real reason why I like Poe that much I just do. 2) Jedi training must come first. It's not my fault Louie does not know rule number one of being a Jedi...well it's one of the top rules. Probably the only one I can remember since Anakin breaks that rule. Well, I can remember more, but that's the one I basically highlight on a lot. 3) They're all ducks. As much as I love my family, they're all ducks and I'm still a human. I never did support my friend and Dewey getting together. I just dealt with it because it's easy to fake certain emotions. And even though I'm a duck now, that doesn't change my opinion on it. I will always be a human, just like Count Dooku will always have the best fighting style out of any Star Wars character. 4) Chase Davenport. I'm not sure if I ever really truly thought about him until now, but I have a huge crush on Chase Davenport. It's kinda hard to fall in love with someone who's not...him. 5) I feel like it would be too soon. I was older when I was a human, but now I'm younger, and that's a problem. Why date when you're way too young to really understand it...especially now. I mean I've seen enough movies, but are all those occasions true? Or are they lies about love? Guess I won't ever know.

I sighed in defeat. It was stupid to think about...so why should I think about it, when all it does is break and take? I guess I have a million reason, but I guess that's not what I'm in this waterfall cave for. Time for Markiplier! And there is nothing that can ruin this day.