Chapters twenty: Scrooge and the Girls

Caroline's POV

Why?? Just why? An all day marathon of something I don't want to watch. Hooray. Mrs. Beakley had come to clean up after us, chewing us out and asking us to use coasters. Honestly that reminds me of Gabby Duran and the Unsittables where she was fired and said somethings about a coaster I think.

She chided--mostly the boys--about cheesy snacks. I was sitting next to Huey. I was promised something with cheese in it, and if I don't get anything with cheese I will kill Dewey. Probably. If Louie keeps kicking me he might make me kill him first. The boys cheered. I will cheer, once Louie stops kicking me. "Living room protocol. Use a coaster." Beakley told Louie.

I yelped as Louie fell on me. Seriously? "And must you fill the fine china with cheesy puffs?" Beakley asks as she picks up the bowl on the floor. "Want me to help?" I asked as I shoved Louie off of me. My eyes were filled with the excitement of helping others who were not my brothers. "No, but thanks for offering, dear." She said. She then left with all the dishes into the kitchen. Louie shuffled back onto me, making me frustrated as heck.

What am I in your spot? Do you have to sit on me just because I'm in your spot? Oh boo hoo, Louie. "Get off me." I growled. "No, I think I'm good sitting on top of you." He commented. "But what if I have to go pee?" I asked him. "Hold it," he told me with a shrug. I grunted in annoyance. "Dude, get off of her. She's not a chair." Morrison said, coming into the room with some cheese. "Give me the cheese!" I shout, jumping. I stood up on the couch, sending Louie back onto the ground with my aggressive jump. I jumped at Morrison like I was Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's. He screamed as I snatched the piece of cheese out of his hand, acting all crazy as I did so.

I gobbled the cheese up, and sat down like nothing happened. The three triplets and Morrison all blinked at me while they stared.  "What it's cheese. You guys wouldn't let me have any cheese puffs." I remarked. "Plus Louie stresses me out." I added as I curled into a ball. I haven't brushed my teeth yet, but I will be doing so soon. When it's night.

Eventually, Louie got up to get a refill on his soda, and for a moment I was free of this ink dark abyss I call being near Louie. Louie got his refill and returned. I assumed that that thing happened, but I'm not gonna get up yet. Louie's making sure of that. What if I want to sleep? What if I set upon all of Megalovania on Louie? What if I make the greedy little dude have a taste of his mown medicine? Rockstar Freddy will be waiting. And he will want his five coins.

Eventually it was getting late, and I somehow convinced Louie to get off of me while I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. If they expect me to stay up and there won't be anything cool like animatronics trying to kill you and stuff.

I forgot when I fell asleep. All I know is I woke up and raced to kitchen. Though for one second I thought I was becoming over with a blanket and pillow, but there's more important things like adventure and Balloon Boys who ask you to make them a real boy. That was quite the experience.

I ran into the kitchen where Webby and Scrooge already were. Oh hey, Katie's there too! How nice. I sat down across from Webby and besides Katie. "Hi, Caroline!" She greeted me with a chirp. "Hi, Katie! And a Hi ho to everyone!" I said. "Uhh, okay?" Scrooge questions before asking, "I was just asking Webby if she had seen her grandma this morning. Have either of you seen her today? She hasn't brought me my nutmeg tea this morning." Scrooge informs us.

"Nah. I mean I did see Springtrap in my dreams, but that's normal," I said its a dismissive wave. Scrooge harshly judges me. "Yeah, right, normal." He responds. "Oh I can make your tea!" Webby exclaims as she does a flip and grabs a cart, bringing it over. "It's not really--All right." Scrooge said. Webby put a cup down and started to make the tea, while Scrooge instructed her. It wasn't really an instruction, but it was cool to see Webby know a lot about Scrooge. "It's one droplet of--" Scrooge began. "Milk! A light stir, not to desolve the nutmeg. Oh, and don't worry, it's the same tea after we've been using all month!" She informs him, putting in the bag of tea. She takes out the bag and hands it to Scrooge.