chapter 1

(aka umm your hoji's sister)
No one's pov
You wake up to shaking and your name.you open your (e/c) eye's and see the one and only wakiya.

Get up I'm hungry.hoji walks in and you just turn your body towards the window.i will not be ignored ,Wakiya says in a mad tone you get up and push him to the ground.

Let me take a shower . You were wearing a (f/c) tank top and light blue shorts. He walks out the room and you went to take a shower.
Hoji left to go take care of the little one's you were in the shower.

You finish taking a shower and you get out and get a towel wrapping it around you.

You walked out the door and saw Wakiya staring he had a shade of red you see him and run as fast as you can to your room and lock the door. You went to the Closet and wore a (f/c) shirt a black cardagen(sorry I don't know how to spell it ) and black shorts with (f/c)
F

lats you walk out the door and you saw Wakiya about to knock on the door he turns red like a tomato.

Umm.....Hoji needs......You then he looks over your body then his nose bleeds.

OMG wakiya are you okay you help him down stairs and sat him at the dinning table.

I'll be back I'm going to go get Hoji I run into the kids room but didn't see hoji. You run back .

Where's hoji. Wakiya starts thinking , oh yea he went to the park.
Do you want me to get him.

No I can't hold the blood anymore it starts dripping from his hand and onto the table .

Okay, you run and get a paper towel and hold his nose with the paper towel for about two minutes then hoji walked in and rushed towards wakiya and you.

What did you do hoji says in a panic voice. You try to talk and hoji get's mad go back upstairs I don't want the others to see you run upstairs where the kids were while crying they all hugged you. One of the said hey maby a song will make you feel better plus we want to here one before we take a nap.

Sure you said putting them in the beds and start singing

The song above

They fell asleep and notice you feel alot better you walk down stairs . Hoji's anger made you want to cry but you held it in you went to go check on Wakiya . Hoji walked away to get medicine.you quickly walked in front of Wakiya you apologized.

I'm so sorry Wakiya then you realized you three were late for school you grabbed a banana and ran up stairs.

You took off your cartigen and put on your (f/c) jacket on and put the hoodie on grabbed your black book bag and ran out the room .

I bumper into hoji and he dropped the medicine . I'm sorry hoji.

No I'm sorry hoji said I shouldn't have yeld it's okay I totally disserved it you helped hoji bring the medicine down stairs.

You see Wakiya it gets worse as you come in. He dropped the towel and the blood went to his shoulder you catch the towel before it fell on the floor and handed it to him.you put the medicine on the counter and noticed you left your book bag upstairs you went up to go get it and noticed that hoji forgot some medicine on of the little ones wake up and didn't see you and bumped into you and you fell down 25 stairs you saw Wakiya and you started laughing at your self making hoji laugh and then wakiya.

Awwwe Wakiya looked so cute when he's laughing he doesn't look mean at all just adorable.

I get off the floor and Chase the little one once I got to him I picked him up and spun him Till he was dizzy then laughed at him I just laugh he punched me it hurt a little but I kept laughing.

Done! Hoji said rushing to us and said that's not how you make her stop he started tikkling you then the little one to witch made he harder not to laugh.

Are you going to stop luaghing .Never you tryed to say then they tikkled you more and then the whole family came from upstairs and started tikkling you .

Stop.....Please​....I won't .....Laugh. they all stopped you grabbed your book bag opened the door and said hurry up hoji I commm- were did Wakiya go hoji said. Hoji go get ready you guys need to go back asleep I'll find shadow dude.

I go up stairs and saw Wakiya went back to sleep in his room. He looks so adorable you went to the side of the bed and squated down to his face you touched his nose and his eye's fluttered open showing his pretty blue eyes. You quickly scooted a little as he got up you blushed to see he didn't have a shirt on you know he noticed you because he started smirking.

You quickly went to his closet and got a white shortsleve shirt you handed it to him and he put it on then fell back asleep you took out your phone and like the clumbsy person you are you flong it in his arms.

Wakiya you gently shook him but he wouldn't wake up.so you reached for your phone and Wakiya was laying on it you tryed to get him up you climbed on top of his stomach and reached for the phone he woke up.

What wierd dream Wakiya says but he fell back asleep you go for your phone and he grabs you and takes you under the covers and starts to cuddle you tried to get out then you gave in.

(Y/n) !! What are you doing with Wakiya you look back to see one of the little ones . Wakiya woke up with wide eyeballs staring at you.

Wait you say don't tell hoji you come off Wakiya and Chase the little one she reached hoji and you quickly snatched her away.

(Y/n) pov

I was running and the only room I could see was hoji's so ran in.

Look you say I'll buy you a chocolate bar if you don't tell hoji. 2 the little one said and you said I promise then you guys walked out of hoji's room.

What are you two doing in my room you said angry hoji starts running after us and I grab the little one I pic her up and run to the only room I could see wakiya's I went in and lock the door.

Wakiya looked at you confused. The little one ran up to Wakiya and said do (y/n) try to rap- you grab her mouth before she says anything. I here the key going through the door and I grabbed the little one and ran to the closet.

Don't tell him we're here Wakiya , you pleaded. He nodded at you.hoji came in the door were are they. How should I know Wakiya said the little one laugh I covered her mouth I saw out the crack hoji was comming to the closet so I ran out the little one stayed. You gesured with you hands come on to the little one she moved before hoji got to her she was on your back you guys ran down stairs hoji was in front of the count chasing you when Wakiya said were late you let the little one off your back an told her to go back to sleep .I grab my book bag and go out the door hoji and Wakiya following you put your black hoodie over your head.you see hoji going for your hood yea don't even try it they start laughing.

School skip

The bell rang and we're running out when you bumped into a boy and fell sorry you said picking up your books he help . No I'm sorry

The boy had black hair sticking up a red head babd with skull accessories then someone tug my arm and pulled me back it was Wakiya. Don't talk to him

Ha clifhanger

1393 words