Chapter 8

I smile and play with his hair more taking out the pony tail . his hands move from my lower back to my hips, then gravitate down to my my butt, and with no hesitation he squeezed and I gasped and grip some of his hair making him give out a small moan pulling him closer to me.

I could feel him smirk on my neck "w-wakiya" I stutter letting some of his hair go. He lets my butt go off my butt, he rubs it making me automatically relax. "What time is it?" He asked I looked over to the clock "11:05" I say and he nods. I raise an eyebrow as he said we have time then" then he jumped on top of me. I giggle as he wraps my legs around him, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed my neck.

He kissed my neck all over, I moan really loud when he gets to a certain part of my neck. He smirks as he sucks, bites, lick, and kisses abusing that spot over and over again. His hands travel to the bottom of my shirt and he looks at it disgusted.

" what's wrong" I asked caressing his cheek "you would look way better in one of my shirts" he lifts the shirt over my head. He watched as my breast fall out my shirt as I sit up and whisper "someone's jealous" I say teasing him. He growls in response then takes off his shirt I stare at his abs "like what you see princess" he said I blush at the pet name he gave me.

I push him on his back he looks at me surprised as I crawled up to his waist and slipped his shorts down his legs. I lick the fabric on his boxers teasing him. he whines and I giggle as I bite the top of his boxers pulling them down with my teeth.

I look at his member it had to be about 7 1/2 or 8 inches. I lick the precum off feeling him put his hand on the back of my head.

I took the tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around it "dammit princess" he says squeezing his eyes shut
I keep swirling my tongue around it, kissing the tip teasing him. "Ah (Y/N) m-more~" he moaned out I took in half of it rubbing whatever I couldn't get.

I bobbed my head fast hearing his moans made me want to go faster. He bucks his hips up making me take him in while I gag as it hits the back of my throat repeatedly.

I get used to it as he goes faster pushing my head down as his hips go up then he goes deep inside my throat and I felt him twitch in my throat.

He gives out a big moan as his liquid filled my mouth up. I tried to swallow all of it but some leaked out the side of my mouth. I get up and put his shirt on and he smiles as he puts his boxers and shorts back on and lays down with me.

I turn to him and he kissed me not a kiss full of lust but one filled with passion and reason behind it. Making me want more but I can't I need sleep. We separate and I turn my back to him and he wraps his arms around me.

"I love u princess" he says kissing the back of my neck. "Really" I say he nods.  "Well then I love u too, wakiya" I say in a yawn I pull the covers on us and he's fast asleep. I giggle and turn around cuddling into him as I go to sleep as well.

Morning~
I wake up and the sun shines right in my fuckin eye stopping me from going back to sleep I noticed the warmness from last night was gone. Was it a dream could it all have been in my mind. Man I gotta stop dreaming of this guy it's making me sound crazy.

- sorry I couldn't get 1000 words it would my Cliffhangers and that would be much fun so see u guys next chapter oh and I'm going to delete the one-shots tomorrow.