ukyo x reader

If u have anything u want me to write for u I will

(Y/N) POV

I was jumping through the trees trying to get home. Xander is going to be so mad at me.

I arrive at the house And slid the door open quietly slipping in and closing it. I turn around and xander was there.

I had to look up at the bitch "Oh I think I have the wrong house bye" I say turning around. He caught my hoodie and dragged me back.

"Why did you come back so late" he said "yea" a dude in the back ground with a Mohawk that was blonde and black." yugo don't u have somewhere else to be like sleep" I say " this is interesting" he says and I growled.

I glare at him and then
Someone jumps from the ceiling "what the-" "he will be watching u when u go out so u don't go home late like this ever again" xander says. I look back and see a boy with blue hair and blue eyes and blue everything

I roll my eyes at him and storm to my room throwing myself on the bed. "Why does he have to be so protective" I scream into my pillow.

Ukyo pov

(Y/N) stormed out the room and went upstairs "follow her its ur job" xander says.

I nod and jump to the boards that are holding the ceiling up (is that safe😰) and follow her she went in her room and slammed her door behind her I keep following her not because xander told me too but because I wanted to. She jumped on her bed and scream something in her pillow.

She looks up and I back up then she looks away and starts getting even madder she takes some deep breathes and says " I think Imma go to bed" .

she went to her closet which has a big mirror in it and I saw her looking at me through it so I just jumped down she didn't seem to care much.

"He told u to do it everywhere I go" she says. I nod "turn around" i nod and do as I'm told about 2 minutes later.

"you can turn back around" she says and I do as I'm told she had on long (F/c) mid-thigh stocks a (2/f/c) long shirt that stopped at her mid thigh range."why are you staring at me" (y/n) says making me snap out of my trans. "Uh sorry" I say.

"where do i sleep exactly" I say "you can sleep on the bed with me" she says blushing a little. I look away knowing that i was blushing. Then I felt something grab my hand and drag me in the bed.

She pulled the covers over us and I stared at her as she done it she stopped it at my stomach. "Is this what you sleep in?" she asked. I shake my head no " well go get in ur pajamas" she orders.

I walked out the room into the bathroom with my bookbag and get out a blue shirt and a darker blue shorts and walk back into her room to see her sleep.

I walk over and push her hair behind her ear. She shuffled in her sleep I chuckled and got in the bed with her.