shu x reader x free x zac part 1

Requested by  @Mitch_Katsuke27 

i dont really know how to do that thingy so  comment and tell me how

i hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

I was walking through the beypark when I saw shu. I wave as I walk over "hey (y/n)"shy says "hey (y/n)" Zac says conning from nowhere." sup" free says.

Shy rolls his eyes at what Zac was wearing but you were suprised he had on a shirt with your face on it but put a jacket over it so he wouldn't loose his fans.

"You don't think we would leave her here with you" Zac said putting a hand on his hip.(free does what free does he STARES). "Anyway I'm here to invite (y/n) to a dinner at my place will you come?" Zac asked you you nod Zac walks away you weren't really pay attention when free and shu came up to you.

You didn't hear anything you just said"yes" and they all walked away cheering. You walked home to go get dress for dinner at zacs house.

You dressed in a plain (f/c) dress and walked out. You heard a knock on the door. You answer it to see shu,free,and Zac fighting at your door. "What are you guys doing here?"I ask. "You agreed that we would all go out together" free says handing you flowers.

Shu took your hand and started walking. Zac latched onto your other hand and free just walked alone. (You know cause he's a loner) you guys got to (favorite restaurant or as I call it (f/r))

We all sat down at a table.the waiter came over and gave you guys and gave you guys your menu's. You thank him and so do the boys. you look on the menu and don't ee anything you like so you just asked for spaghetti  and so did the boys. 

the waiter came back  with our meals and shu ate very quite while all the boys argued over who would be walking me home.

i got up from the table and paid for the check and started walking home and the boys followed me and when we came home i let them in and changed into my pjs (or whatever you sleep in at night and walked back out my room and everyone was on the couch.

"lets watch a movie" i say walking down stairs they all nod and i grab the remote and turn it on to my favorite movie and we watched it the first on to fall asleep was free and he fell asleep on my legs then zac and he fell asleep on my right shoulder and shu fell asleep on my lap "your all mine"i say then fall asleep. 

SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO SO YEA SORRY IF IT WAS CRAPPY

I KNOW IT WAS