chapter 4

In comming 🍋 lemon 🍋
~edited~
(y/n) pov

I wake up to arms around me I try to get up but the grip was very strong. I turn to see Wakiya sleep he looked so cute I wanted to kiss him.i leaned in and peck at his lips he started opening his eye's and you turn and pretend like your sleep.You felt his grip losin and he said,"if you wanted me to wake up all you had to do was shake me".

I got up I could feel my face on fire. He put his hands around my waist," it's okay I will forgive you on one condition,".I didn't want to, but then i nodded anyway. ," What is it," I say with so much curiosity in my voice.," You kiss me again along on-," before he could finished I grabbed his neck and kissed him climbing on top of him. He put his hand around my waist and slowly melt's into the kiss. We soon pull apart and I see wakiya's face is super red I giggle and kissed him again and kissed back.

Wakiya's POV

I flipped (y/n) over so that I was on top .(y/n) put her legs around my waist and I unclipped her bra and threw it out the way I them grouped her chest and I could here small moans comming out it please me.i sucked on the right and massage the other her moan got louder as I switched to the other one.

(Y/n) POV

He then came up to my neck and started kissing it softly I moan when he got to my soft spot.," So thats your soft spot,"he starts to lick it and bite and suck All over the place. He stopped but i wanted more. I felt a burning sensation in between my legs. Then I felt your panties being pulled off and i felt 2 fingers go in me "w-wakiya ahhhh" I moan as he added another finger in a scissoring motion exploring my insides.i moan louder showing that i loved it, and wanted more but then he stopped I let out a whine and he chuckles.

No one's POV

You flipped him on the bottom and you pulled off his boxers. You blush staring at his erection. You start to kiss and lick the tip teasing him. He grouped some of your hairs and pushed your head down so that you swallowed the whole thing.

You obyiously weren't going fast enough because he made you go faster.you liked doing this you could hear his tiny moans and it turned you on. They became louder showing he was close. "(Y\N) I'm cumming" You swallow the cum and he flipped you over. He put him self in you , you were in pain but plesure washed over and he went inside you faster.,"f-f-faster ....Pl-please,"you beg.
He went faster you start screaming his name ,"Wakiya im gonna-"Wakiya kissed you "I know I am too,"he went even fast er and when you both came he stopped and layed beside you.

(Y/n) pov

Wakiya hugged me when we were done and I started cuddling him then I heard a jiggle on the handle i ran and got my bra and underwear and wakiya's and i jumped on my side of the bed And we put our underwear on and pretend we were sleep. The door slammed open and it was one of the little ones.

"How did you get past the big men," I say in confusion "we didn't, we got hoji,"I then notice that I was half naked she then walked to wakiya's side of the bed you climb on top of him and put the covers over him." Who's that," she say's

No one's POV

"nothing some pillows," she looks at you and knows your lying "if you don't I'll tell Wakiya you l-" before she got to wakiya's ears and covered his ears. " I don't care he probably already know-", I was cut off by her she say ," why do the pillows have feet," she says as she starts ticking them. You can feel Wakiya under you jiggling you holding his mouth before he laughed out loud.,"okay I'll tell hoji you like Wakiya so much you were in his room naked cause you were waitin-,"you got mad," shut up you think I don't know you like Wakiya to," she pushed you and you fell off the bed .," Shut up she says she push you to the edge of the closet and you hit a nail your head started to bleed you held your head," I'm not going to fight you," you said as you got up and walked to her she backs up to the door and then pushes you she ran to the bed and lefted the covers ," I knew it was him ,HOW COULD YOU YOU PROMISED !! ," she ran out you got on your knee's and started to cry. Wakiya got out of the bed and tryed to hug you but you pushed him back and ran out.

(Y/n) POV

I JUST LOST MY SISTER BECAUSE OF STUPID WAKIYA.

I ran to my room put my clothes on take out my diary's and walked out to my sister's room I grabbed her and her diary's aka they were full of wakiya.," We're are you taking me ," I look at her with my face full of tears.,"come on you know what happen that promise we made that if we got caught in a Wakiya fight we would burn our notebooks," she panicked," you were serious , well okay just to show you that I can keep promises," she pouts we both laugh as we get the supplies we needed we put some rocks in a circle and wood in the middle we put oil on top of the wood and lit the oil with a lighter. I through mine in the fire then one after the other through like 30 then my sister through like 70," Is that all you have (y/n)," you look at her with a smile ," of course not, I need some help with the rest of it ," we went back in the house I open my closet and out flyed more than 500 books that all said jornal or diary on it and you picked about 17 up and kept picking them up. The little one went to go get the other 2 and they got a box and hoji walked in to help.

" HOJI GET OUT!!" I yell " why do I have to "you get mad once-" he said that you looked at the rest of them then at the notebooks . I start throwing the notebooks and hit him in the face and he holds his nose and runs off. You pic up the book and you see a hand reach for them you notice it was wakiya's hand and you smacked it and picked up the book and the rest and told the little one's to come on just with a nod of the head you all start to pick the books up and they put it in the big box.you pushed it out of the room but then tryed to get it to the stairs . You couldn't do it you gave up and stopped pushing the box.you felt the box being lifted by some hands .

It's hoji you run up to him," I am so sorry hoji I didn't mean to I just don't know what's happening with me,".," Then let me help you," he said carrying the box down stairs and to the backyard. He sat the box down on the floor and he hugged you.,"why are you hugging me ," you say in curiosity.," I guess today's a good day," you smile as you hug Back then you ran to the box and opened it. You took a book and threw it as hoji did the same just like the little ones.you heard Wakiya coming up behind you . You turn around to him and you saw the little one it reminded you of your head you grabbed it feeling a sharp pain in your head.

PLAY THE MUSIC

(Y/n) POV

," Ouch ouch ouch !!," I screamed as hoji put the healing medicine on my head. My sister ran upstairs and I pushed hoji away and followed her. When I got to her room peaked threw the door and saw my sister crying on the bed i walk in and she looked at me.," It's my fault your bleeding I did this I should have been the one bleeding not you,"I walked to her bed and hugged her ,"it's not your fault it's mine I disrespected our promise and that was bad you shouldn't be crying I should ," she pushed me off the bed and she began ," just get out I don't want you here .........WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!!," she push me out the door and I slid on the floor and she slammed the door. hoji came upstairs and saw " open this door right now " she open the door and hoji was about to yell at her but I touched his arm softly pulling my self up and said "don't touch her hoji... Or I'll hurt you" the girl looks at me I nod back at her and she hugs my leg and I crouched down and hugged her. I carried her outside . Wakiya was still there he opened some of my notebooks I was going after them when she said ," there's no point he's read 2 of them already," we walked up to Wakiya and he stood up and stared at me. I put the little one down and said "w-wakiya we"

No ones POV

you try to run but you felt a tug on your shirt you looked down and saw the girl she held your hand you cover your eye's with your other.," Sorry I can't . You then ran to the books he was reading and took the one out his hands and threw it to the fire you sat in the grass and the little one is holding your hand and sit beside you and you guys keep throwing the books into the fire.

Well if you guys have any request for me and X READERS you guys want me to write I will just comment and I promise the first person I will write your X reader.

Byeeeee to