free x ~creepy~reader

Y/n POV

"Y/N GET YOUR BUT OUT OF THE BED NOW YOUR LATE"mom says rushing out the door. I put on my regular everyday out fit( which is a black long sleeve shirt and a skirt that stops at.the end of your butt and black shoes with socks that go to your mid-thigh )And grabbed my teddy bear" Okay I'm ready mom" I say running down the stairs.

"Sorry honey I can't take you to school I'm late for work your gonna have to walk okay?" I nod and we walk outside together  " okay bye honey" she.says pulling out the drive way.i wave then start walking.i hate school and the people in there.hopefully this school would be better than (o/s) (aka that means old school).

I arrived.at the school and walked in j walked to classroom 2b (idk what I'm doing I'm just making up a school where all the bey bladers learn and. Crap)

"Hey everyone we have a new student  can you introduce yourself. I look over to the teacher and tilted my head a little ( you know like free ) and she flinched a little " well ......Uh class this is y/n  ,y/n you can sit by free . Free raise your hand."she says and a boy with blond hair and a red streak in the top of his hair I walked to the seat next to him and sat down . The teacher started the class .

Frees POV

Who is this girl she's a little creepy I look over to her and she's staring and playing with her teddy.She looks up and tilts her head a little . Wait that's my thing. I tilt my head a little bit farther than hers . Then bell rung and she got up.

Y/n POV

I get up and walk but feel something missing I was walking home when I realized it I left TEDDY MY ONLY FRIEND.   I turn around and bump into someone making us fall.

When I look down hey it's that free kid.i blush when I see the position we were in. " I'm sor- is that my teddy bear" he looked at his hand " yea " he said in a plain voice.
He handed it to me " thanks where are you heading." I ask." I'm going to go practice bey bladeding wanna come" free asked still in a plane voice.

"Um sure" he takes my hand and we walk his hands were so soft." Do you bey blade " he asked me " no I don't like it " he looked shocked.

And he spent the whole day teaching me and telling me about.it and it was now sunset.and took a seat near a tree.

"So do you like blading you know a lot" I asked a tired free." Yea and I think you will to " he said it made me laugh." What!?!?" Free asked me confused. I then stopped " hey free can you be my new teddy bear I seemed to have lost it again" I say smiling . " Of course " he said he yawned and fell on my lap. I pet his hair . H looked at me and stared and we started lean in and he pressed his lips on mine .We pulled away" y/n will you be my girlfriend?" He asked." Sure , teddy" I say laughing. "Don't call me that" he said drifting to sleep." Aww free your such a cute teddy

A/n

I know this ain't my best but I will make more
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
COMMENT ON MY MIS-SPELLINGS AND THING YOU WANT ME TO DO OR IMPROVE

THANK YOU