Honcho X reader

My POV (aka 3rd person)
(Y/n) was trading for about an hour now at the bey stadium on top of the roof of the school. She heard foot steps heading toward her when she looked up she found 5 teens and 2 twins.

"HAYO IM VALT WHO ARE YOU!!" He yelled. You look up and your eyes caught some brown ones he had a lollipop in his mouth and a cape like jacket on. You blushed and so did he.

(I've only typed 85 words and my fingers already hurt)
He scratched the back of his neck. He so cute you thought. " HELLO , you there?" Valt asked. You snapped out of your thoughts.

"My name is (y/n)" you said quietly looking at (b/n) (aka beys name) "COOL YOU WANNA BAT-" you cut valt off "why so you yell when your talking valt?" You asked.

He just shrugged "so Is that a yes or no" he asked I shrugged.( and we all shrugged thinking about valt being quiet🤔🤔)

"Yay lets" "but not you him" I said pointing to the one with the lollipop. "Aw man it's always him" valt said with a pout while going with the rest of his team.

They send out the boy with the lollipop. "Sup my names rantaro" he says smirking." Yea yea I'm (y/n)" you said not giving a fuuuuck.

(Time skip cause I don't care much for the battles and sorry for every one who wanted to read that)

" ok guys it's time to go" valt says. " no wait" rantaro says and walks over to me with a piece of paper. " here" he says I take the paper and put it in my pocket.

(Sorry imma have to leave it here bcs it's like 4 in the morning and I haven't been asleep)