Chapter 6

This is going to be short Bcs well I'm tired and i have school in the morning if I wouldn't have forgot I would have been done so sorry if it's sloppy

Omg did he just ask that "shu shut up". I say covering my cheeks to cover my blush. He chuckles "kids have some bread" Mrs.Aoi said "oh, thanks mom, IM SO HUNGRY" valt says grabbing a bunch and stuffing his mouth like a chipmunk eating nuts. I giggle at valt and take a piece of bread. "Is it really that good" I say shu looking at valt curiously.  I shrug and take a bite... this is so good Oml I try to Saver it but it just went down immediately. "Wow (y/n) slow down" shu said as soon as he said that I choked I put my hands on my neck trying to get it out shu gets up and wraps his arms around me stomach and putting pressure on my stomach making it all come up in a disastrous way.

"Are you alright" shu said rubbing your back in circles you nod and valts mom gives you some tissue and a bottle of water . Then she cleans the throw up washes her hands and feels your head. "(Y/n) you have a fever you can stay here for a while so i can get rid of it" she says rubbing my hand with her thumb. I nod and she picks me up taking me to a room.

Alright I'm done I'm gonna go sleep but listen to Billie ellish new song bury a friend
It's littt don't know y I said that I never say that
Ok byeeeee 🙏

wakiya x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें