1. Aarzoo's Life

Aarzoo's pov:

It's been two years and two months since I am staying here away from my parents..from him..in this foreign land..

I never thought my life will turn out like this. I loved him with my whole heart but what I got in return?...pain for life time. I want to hate him. forget him..move on..but I can't.

I came out of my thought with a shill cry voice of my baby who woke up. I picked him up in my arms. He is my life...My baby..My Yahya..no one knows about him. I want to keep it that way.

He stopped crying and smiled looking at me. I forgot all my pain. His one smile makes me forget everything.

My parents want me to get married but I can't. How can I marry when I have to take care of Yahya and have someone else in my heart? I don't know what's written in my fate.

I got call from papa..

I said,"Assalamwalikum papa"

Maan said,"Walikumasslam. How are you my princess?"

I said "I am good papa. How are you? How is everyone?"

Maan said,"we all are good and missing you a lot."

I said,"me too papa. I miss you a lot."

Maan said,"Princess then why can't you c-"

I said,"sorry papa. I can't come."

Maan said,"I always respected your choice but this time you have to listen to me.."

I said,"papa please.."

Maan said,"you have to come this time. Shahyan and Asmara are getting married. Are you going to miss their wedding?"

I was shocked....Shahyan and Asmara but there are just 19 years old. Why so early?

I said,"but papa..Why so early?"

He said,"you come here. You will get to know everything."

I said,"I will think about it."

He said,"okay.I will call you later.. I have a meeting."

I said,"Allah hafiz"

He said,"Allah hafiz princess. Take care.."

I looked at yahya and said,"I think it's time you meet your grand parents. I don't know how they will react.. no matter what they will love you."

I kissed his forehead.

I closes my eyes to sleep but his face flashed infront of my eyes. Arham..My Arham..whom I have loved since I first saw him. My love has grown for him with my age. I have not thought of my future without him and now I can't have a future with him. He is not mine anymore.

I don't know how I am going to face him but I have to do it..I think now it's time to move on. One last time I want to cherish the moments I spent with him.

20 years ago:

I was of three years old when I first saw him.. I don't remember clearly but I like him instantly that time I just wanted to play with him but he always avoided me.

18 years ago:

I was of 5 years old. That's the first time he talked to me. He wished me Happy birthday but he hugged and smiled at Ruhaan while wishing. When I tired to hug him .he pushed me. I felt so bad..

15 years ago:

I was of 8 years old when he first touched me. While I was crossing road. He held my hand when I was about to hit by car..