53.Donor

Aarzoo's pov:

After meeting I took half day leave and followed Zubair to the hospital. After hearing his and Zara's conversation I got to know that our Ruhaani has cancer and she needs bone marrow transplant. Oh god she is just a kid how can she have cancer?
There are looking for bone marrow donor for bone marrow transplant. I should give a try as well. May be I can match but I have to keep my identity secret.

After they left I went to the doctor and I told him I want to take the best but I don't want to reveal my identity. At first he was like why do you want to keep it secret but after lot of persuading he agreed.

I took the test and I can collect results by evening. I was feeling tired so I went home and was shocked to see Ihsaan.

He said,"Where were you? I heard you took half day leave."

I said,"I went to the hospital"

He said,"Why?"

I said,"I-I was not feeling well so-"

He looked concerned and said,"Why? What happened?"

I said,"Nothing serious. I-I ..women problem. You may not be know."

He said,"okay..take rest."

I was about to go when he said,"Aarzoo..What do you think about me?"

What does he mean by that?

He said,"I mean you have known me since two years. You have no one but me so Do you think of me as your family?"

He lost his mind. I can never think of him as family. I hate him for separating me from my family and my husband. Even if I forgive him for this but what he did to Yahya is unforgivable. I can't say all this to him.

I said,"No"

He said,"What do you mean by no?"

I said,"Ihsaan please..I am really not feeling well. I need rest."

I went to my room and was to about to close the door when Ihsaan stopped it by it's hand.

He said,"Don't you dare walk out when I am talking to you."

I said,"What do you want Ihsaan?"

He said,"I want to know what am I to you?"

I said,"You will not like my answer"

He said,"I want to know tell me."

I said,"Blackmailer..You are just an blackmailer to me who is blackmailing me to stay away from my family and my husband."

He was silent for few minutes then said,"You don't understand me. You are just like other."

With this he slammed the door and left.

What is wrong with him?

I don't know and I don't care.

Let me rest for a while until Yahya comes from school.

When I woke up I was shocked to see Ihsaan sleeping beside me. He is not touching me but still he never slept in my bed. He is behaving strange these days especially after his dad's death Anniversary.

I quickly moved away from him. I should talk to him. He can't barg into my room as he please.

I got call from hospital that my reports are ready.

I went to the hospital and I was very happy to know that my bone marrow matched with Ruhaani.

I requested doctor to keep my identity secret and I am ready to give the bone marrow.