9. He loves me?

Aarzoo's pov:

I was shocked to see papa, Zaan Chachu And Shahyan.

Papa said,"Aarzoo what is happening here?"

I said,"I am Sorry papa. I didn't mean it to come out like this. I want to marry Ahaan If you agree"

Papa was seriously looking at us and I was so nervous but suddenly he started laughing.

He hugged me and said,"You got scared my princess. I am always with you. Ahaan is a nice guy. If you want to marry him then I have no issues."

He looked at Ahaan and said,"so young man you want to marry my daughter?"

Ahaan said,"yes uncle. I want to marry her with your blessings. I promise I will keep her happy."

Zaan Chachu said,"This calls for double celebration one for Shahyan and Asmara's marriage and next for both of you"

I looked at Shahyan who was not happy.

Papa said,"We all will discuss this matter in detail tomorrow. I will talk with Ahaan's parents.you kids enjoy"

He left with Zaan Chachu.

Ahaan said,"I want to talk with you."

I was about to reply but Shahyan got hold of my hand and said,"first let me talk with her." and he dragged me with him.

I looked at Ahaan and said,"I will just come" he nodded.

Once we reached the room. He closed the door and I said,"What is wrong with you Shahyan?"

He looked angry and he shouted ,"What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you? How can you marry Ahaan? You love Arham bhai and he also loves you."

He always gives me false hope. I don't know why he thinks that Arham loves me. Even after all this he is saying the same thing.

I said,"Stop it Shahyan. Please I don't want to hear it. He is married. I can't love a married person. I need to move on and I think Ahaan is best option. Even though I don't love him He is my best friend."

Shahyan said,"Don't you love Arham bhai? I always wanted both of you to be together. I am looking for Ruhaan bhai. Once I find him Every thing will be fine. Zara and Ruhaan bhai will get together and you can marry Arham bhai"

He is gone mad.

I said,"Have you lost your mind? What the hell are you saying? They are married for 2 years. They have a daughter. They are living in same house and same room since two years and you think that Zara will run back to Ruhaan and leave Arham once he comes back. It just happens in movies not in real life. Marriage is not game So please stop thinking that me and Arham can be together."

He said,"Please Aarzoo just give me some time at least a month. I am so close to find Ruhaan bhai. Once he is back and we know the reason. I will not stop you just please wait until I find him. Please.."

I wa shocked and said,"you found Ruhaan? "

He said,"Yes I know that he is in California and I have to find out his address. I was planning to go to California but all this drama happened and I am stuck here."

He looked so frustrated.

I said,"Why are you talking like that? Are not you happy with this marriage?"

He sighed and said,"We are not talking about me here but about you."

I said,"No we are talking about you. Tell me aren't you happy with this marriage?"

He didn't answer.

I said,"we are friends from childhood. I always tell you everything then why are you not telling me? Don't you consider me your friend?"