13.Meeting Ruhaan

Aarzoo's pov:

I came back home and I saw papa was waiting for me in the living room. When he looked at me he stood up. He walked towards me and said," Thank God you are safe my princess. I was so worried when Shahyan told me you went to Arham's house. You okay?"

I said,"I am fine papa."

Papa said," Actually I wanted to ask you something."

I said,"What?"

He walked towards sofa and I followed him. We both sat there. I placed Yahya in my lap.

Papa said," Princess Ahaan's parents want your marriage along with Shahyan's marriage. They are saying that they are going to America for some project next week and they will be back in six months. Ahaan don't want to wait for six months. I told them that I will ask for your opinion.What you think princess?"

I have to get married to Ahaan in three days otherwise wait for six months. I don't want to wait. Before I change my mind. I am going to marry Ahaan. I think I can't find better partner than him. He is my best friend and He is ready to accept Yahya.

Papa said,"Where are you lost?"

I said,"I am ready to get married to him in three days."

Papa said,"Think again princess. I don't want to force you. If you are not ready then we can wait-"

I said,"I am ready. It doesn't matter. Don't worry Papa. I am seriously ready to move on."

He kissed my forehead and hugged me. He said,"I just want your happiness princess."

I said,"I am happy."

He said,"okay. Let's sleep now. "

He was about to get up when I said,"papa I need your permission for something."

He said,"What?"

I said,"I have some work in California. I promise I will be back before marriage but I have to go. Please Papa please."

He said,"but princess at this time. Your marriage is in three days. We have so many tasks to do ."

I said,"Papa I don't want any functions. Just the nikaah is fine. It's very important papa."

He sighed and said,"Fine but what is it that is so important?"

I said,"You will know once we are back."

He said,"okay. Take care."

I went to my room and packed mine and Yahya's stuff then I slept for few hours. I woke up to the banging on the door.

I opened the door to see Shahyan standing infront of me full ready.

He said,"You are not ready yet. We have to leave."

I said,"Shahyan you are not coming with me. Give me the address I will go."

He shook his head in no and said,"No way. I am coming with you. I already talked with dad and Asmara. They gave me permission so I am coming with you"

I said,"What you told them? How they agreed?"

He said,"I told them the truth."

I said,"What??"

He said,"You know how much Papa loves you and Ruhaan bhai. Sometimes I doubt he love you both more than me and Arham bhai So he immediately said Yes to bring Ruhaan back. He also told me that he will take care of everything so I have nothing to worry. I told Asmara because..I-I don't want to upset her."

I said,"okay then let's go."

We took private jet and right now we are so close to land in California. I am very nervous. Don't know what will future have in store for us.