21. RuZa Moments

Ruhaan's pov:

When I entered Aarzoo's room. She was sitting silently on bed when her eyes are moist.

I said,"What happened? What your husband did this time? Are you sure you love him?"

She glared at me. I raised my hands in surrender and said,"I mean it's not been two days to your marriage but you are always fighting and crying over it. "

She said,"If you came her to rub salt on my wounds then just go. I am already in bad mood."

I sat on bed beside her and said,"I am here to help you if you need help."

She said,"Will you look after Ruhaani for a while? I am sleepy."

I said,"Okay.."

I took Ruhaani who was sitting on bed and placed her on my lap. Then I took her toys and placed them in front of her.

She is carbon copy of Zara..so cute, innocent and beautiful. I fell in love with her on first sight I saw her. May be because she is part of Zara whom I love more than my life.

I said," Did you talk to papa after marriage?"

She said,"Yeah.."

I said,"What he said?"

She said,"he told me that he is happy as long as I am happy. I should let him know if Arham troubles me. Mom was upset with me but papa told me he will handle her."

I said,"Did he say anything about me?"

She said,"No..He never speaks about you after you left."

I said "He is so mean. He forgives you but he can't forgive me. We both did the same mistake. Married some one else leaving the one whom we should marry but he is okay with your marriage. He has problem with me."

She said,"Don't say anything about papa. He was angry because you hurt Zara. You know how much papa loves her."

I said,"I understand but now she moved on. Have a child but still he is angry with me."

She said,"I think you should go home and talk to him once."

I said,"Okay.I think it's about time to face them."

She said,"Papa loves you Ruhaan. He will forgive you."

I was about to reply to her when Ruhaani said,"papa."

I shocked at my place and my heart started beating rapidly. I felt a kind of twitch in my heart. What is happening to me?

I said,"She is missing Arham I think that's why she is saying papa."

Ruhaani said again,"Papa."

She said,"She has a habit of repeating words which we say. She is saying just like that"

Oh okay..

I saw that Ruhaani was trying to suck on her toy. I think she is hungry.

I said,"Aarzoo. It looks like She is hungry."

She said,"Okay. I will just get the bottle."

She brought the bottle and I took it from her hands. I was placing the cap when the bottle slipped from my hands and milk splattered on my shirt fully.

Shut.. I went into washroom to wash my shirt and it is wet now. I came out of washroom and was shocked to see Zara instead of Aarzoo. My mind just stopped working. She looked so cute in her night suit. She has not changed much. She is as beautiful as I remember..my heart...stop beating so fast she is not ours anymore.