5. Meeting Arham

Aarzoo's pov:

A wishper left my mouth with a lone tear from my eye,"Arham?"

I am seeing him after two years. I just want to run and hug him but he is Zara's husband. I can't have such feelings for him.

He looked at Yahya and he raised his eyebrows. I don't need to give any clarification to him.

I said,"Why are you here Arham?"

He said,"Maahi mom is calling you."

Maahi mom obviously she is his mother in law.

I said,"I will be there. You can go."
After saying this I started preparing Yahya for shower.I felt he was still standing there but I ignored him.

I saw he slowly walked towards me.
He said,"H-How are you?"

How dare he to ask that question.

I said,"I am not interested in talking to you. I will come down once I get Yahya ready. You can go now."

He didn't burge from his place. Please just go from here Arham before I lose my control.

He said,"Who is this baby?"

I stood up from my place and said,"That's none of your business. You have no right to ask me any questions but still if it makes you go away then listen he is my son. My son Yahya. You heard it clearly ,right? now go from here. I don't want to see your face Arham just get out. NOW"

Yahya got startled when I shouted and he started crying. Oh my baby.. I looked at Arham he was shocked and also I saw hurt in his eyes. May be I have mistaken or may be not but I don't care.

I took Yahya and went inside washroom and slammed the door. I bathed Yahya and once I came out he was gone. I sighed in relief. I dressed Yahya and I also got freshen up and did little make up.

Once I came down Zara walked towards me and hug me. May be she likes to show off but I can't act like her. I thought she was innocent but she was way too smarter than me. I know Ruhaan did wrong by leaving her on marriage day but What she did? even after knowing that I love Arham she got married to him. I felt like she punished me for Ruhaan's mistakes. Anyway she was not to be blamed alone. May be I was not good enough for Arham but if I was in place of Zara then I would have never betrayed her like this. I don't want to see both of them.

She understood that I am not going to hug her back so she moved away and smiling said,"How are you? It's been so long"

Why don't they understand I don't want to talk to them.

I said,"I was not aware that everyone is so interested in my well being. Anyway I am good. Actually I have been sooo good after being away from fake people. My life was amazing. Anymore questions?"

Her smile dropped but again she composed herself and said,"Come sit with us. We were just talking about you."

Stop it now. I just can't take it anymore. Why I came here?

I looked at Yahya to get some help but he just smiled..

Zara said,"Aww he is so cute..who is he?"

I said,"My son"

Her eyes widened and she said,"You got married?" She said it so loud that everyone eyes were on me.

Maahi chachi said,"No Zara. She adopted him. Girls come here. Why you guys are standing at stairs?"

I said,"Yes chachi I am coming."

I walked towards her but there was No chair available other than beside Zara.