10. Knowing his feelings

Aarzoo's pov:

I can't tell you how I am feeling right now. He loves me. He loves me. Oh my god I can't believe this. I always wished for that. I always waited for this moment. He loves me.

I opened few gifts and I was shocked by looking at them. He knows me too well. He actually bought which I would have loved them if he had given me.

From the age of 5 to till I was of 19 he bought birthday gift for me. From age of 15 to till I was 20 he bought Valentine's day gift as well.

His first gift for me on Valentine's day. A beautiful pink princess and silver prince and also had beauty and the beast story book.

His last gift for me was something I didn't get it. It had a half piece of broken heart and a greeting card and the content it had brought tears to my eyes.

"I don't blame you.I am happy for you. I love you. I wish you have waited for me."

He said he loves me..

What does this mean? Why he wrote like this? For what he don't blame me?

I waited for you Arham but you never came to me. Why are you saying the other way around?

I looked at the pictures and greetings he placed in his locker.

He had a full album of my pictures. With age Each pic had a sticker on it and his words for me. There were so many greetings..more than 50.. I started reading them..

The first one was handmade. It had a drawing of rose which is painted yellow..as per the date I think he will be of around 6.

Inside it was written,"Aarzoo will you be my Friend?"

Next greetings had stars in it and moon. Inside content "I want to see stars with you as well. You asked me yesterday but I didn't answer. Sorry I hurt you. My answer is I love to see stars with you.."

Next greetings had a picture of broken mobile phone..

The content inside was,"I don't like when you ignore me. Today you were so busy in game that you didn't even look at me once when I entered the room."

I remember that day I got very sad later when I got to know that Arham came and I missed to see him. From that day I never played video game.

Next had a picture of a boy kissing a girl...

The content Inside,"I want to kiss you so badly after you kissed me. God what are you doing to me Aarzoo?"

Next had a coffee cup and a big question mark..

The content Inside,"Will you go on a coffee date with me?"

Next had a picture of a boy and girl watching a movie and girl had her head placed on the boy's shoulder..

The content Inside,"How about a movie with me?"

Next one had a guy sitting on his knees and proposing the girl..

The content inside.."I wish I get chance to ask you this once' will you marry me?'"

A ring was stuck to it..with tape.

Why he didn't give me these greetings... My answer will always would have been yes..

I would go anywhere as long as you are with me. Arham. I love you

It was too overwhelming and hard to believe. It all felt like a dream.

There was dairy in which he write about his feelings I think but it had lock on it and I can't open it. I am curious to know what's inside it. I took his last dairy and placed it in my bag.