58. Choice

Aarzoo's pov:

He said,"I don't want your sorry. I want to know why? Why you left me on that day? Where were you in this two years? Why didn't you come to me? I need answers."

I said,"I can't tell you Arham. I really can't. Please try to understand. It's complicated."

He said,"It's not only complicated Aarzoo. I know it's something which is causing you pain and you are hurt. I want to know about it so that I can help you. It's my duty to protect you as your husband. If you can't tell me then don't talk to me."

With this he left from there. Why don't he understand? I am helpless.

In the whole marriage I tried to talk with him but he ignored me fully.

After all the post marriage rituals and it's almost night. All the guests started leaving. Sameer Uncle and family were also leaving but Arham didn't ask me to come with him. I silently followed him but Sameer Uncle asked me to stay with my parents for few days as they must be want to spend time with me and ordered Arham to stay with me. He relutantly Agreed.

Aliza said,"Now I guess we have to prepare three bed rooms for wedding night."

I blushed at her words and Aliya Aunty scolded her saying,"Shut up Aliza. Behave yourself. Act like your age."

Adeel uncle came to her rescue and said,"It's okay Aliya. She is just a kid. Definitely she didn't mean it that way. Don't scold her."

Aliza hugged him and Aliya Aunty glared at Uncle and said,"you are spoiling her."

With this she left from there.

Aliza is Adeel Uncle's life..I don't think he will find any boy deserving for his princess. I already pity her would be husband. Anyway she is just 16 years old there is lot of time for her marriage.

I sat with my mom and dad for few hours. After 10 I came to my bed room.

I saw Arham was already sleeping on Sofa. Sofa?? It seems he is damn angry with me.

I said,"Arham..."

No response.

I called him again and again but no response. What should I do? May be he is tired. I will talk with him later.

I laid on bed but sleep was so far away from my eyes. I am worried about Yahya. He never slept without me. How is he? Is he okay or throwing tantrums and crying? I am feeling restless due to worry. Finally I can't handle it anymore and called Ihsaan.

I was shocked when I heard Yahya crying in background and Ihsaan scolded him. He was crying very badly. My heart constrained at his cries. I cut the call. I gave one last look to Arham and making sure he is asleep. I left to see Yahya.

Once I reached the apartment and opened the door. Yahya came running to me saying,"Mumma..mumma..where were you?"

I took him in my arms and he wrapped his arms tightly around my neck..

I said,"I told you na baby..I have some work. I will not be home for few days. You can't cry like this. My Yahya is good boy, right?"

He said,"I was missing you. I love you mumma. I will be good boy don't leave me."

I don't know what to do..I have to go back and I can't him with me.

I said,"You had dinner?"

Ihsaan said,"No, he only want to eat from your hands."

I made his favourite food and fed him. He was not leaving me for a second. After I fed him i made him sleep. He hugged me tightly so that I don't leave him when he is asleep. I didn't expect that my absence will effect him so much.

Ihsaan entered into our bed room.

He said,"You were not able to stop the marriage."

I said,"Arham didn't marry anyone."

He sighed and said,"You know Arham got married the girl I suppose to marry to someone else. Rua is my cousin."

I said,"It's not Arham's fault. That girl don't want to marry you."

He smiled sarcastically and said,"It doesn't matter..that girl suppose be my key to my fortune but I lost it because of your husband. What should I do about it?"

I said,"What do you want?"

He said,"He stole something precious from me so it will be equal if I take something which precious to him."

I said,"Don't talk in circles. Come to the point."

He said,"You know, right? today your brother found his happiness. If I wished then I would have kidnapped him again like last time."

I was shocked and said,"You kidnapped him last time?

He said,"Yes, I kidnapped him. I was the one who was helping Adira to keep hold on your brother. You siblings are so gullible. Anyone can manipulate you so easily. You are emotional fools just like your mother no one took after your father. It's was so easy to trap all of you. Your biggest weakness you guys can do anything for your loved ones. You place them before your happiness. This is what I used against all of you but I will stop all of this. I will stop my revenge. I will forget that because of you guys my parents died. I will leave you guys to live your life. I will send Yahya back to his parents. I will not interfere in your brothers life and let him be happy with his family but I want one small sacrifice from you and everything go back to it's place. Are you ready sacrifice yourself from them?"

I said,"What do you want me to do?"

He said,"I don't know when, How but I fell for you. I started having feelings for you. I have lost feeling happiness long time back but now I think I can leave everything behind and start new life with you. I can leave everything to be with you. I will give you everything you ask for. You will be my queen. I want you to come to me leaving everything and I promise I will not disturb or hurt any of your family members. You are my lifeline and my only hope to live normal life. Don't say No otherwise I don't know what I will do."

I was confused..I don't know what to do? Arham. love of my life. From childhood I only dreamt of him. How can I leave him and my family? My papa and mumma..How can I leave them again..My brother, My sister, I have to leave them again..why? Why?

He said,"Think..Think carefully what is it that you want to do..? Your happiness or your family's happiness..choice is yours."

I said,"Give me one month time..I will let you know my answer after that."

He just started at me and said,"Are you planning something?"

I said,"No.."

He said,"You better not because no matter what I will be always be a step ahead of you. I guess you know it by now. You tried everything but you are still at my mercy so Don't play games with me..you will not like the consequences."

I said,"I want to take Yahya with me."

He said,"okay.."

I was shocked that he agreed so easily.

He said,"I thought of something else to hold against you. Anyway I can't handle his tantrums and cries. If you go against me then your sweet little husband will leave this world."

I was shocked and said,"what do you mean?"

He opened his laptop and showede a clipping. It was of our house and Arham's office. He has tabs on us.

He said,"I have my men working in your husband's office and guarding your house.  With my one snap your husband will be dead so think before you do something. You have one month to come to me."

I packed Yahya's luggage and took him with me.

I was startled to see Arham waiting for me at the gates.

He said,"Where were you?"

Then his eyes landed on the kid  in my arms.

He said,"Yahya?"

Hope you are enjoying :)