5

As soon as I realized what we were doing was wrong, I managed to break the kiss

As soon as I realized what we were doing was wrong, I managed to break the kiss. He quickly composed himself and apologized for what had happened.

"I have to go." I said to him and rushed to my room. How could I have been so stupid and let him kiss me?

There were so many thoughts going through my head right now. I just needed to clear my head and think of what I had to do. Plopping down on my bed, I scolded myself mentally. How could I be so stupid? What if he decides to kick me out? Where am I going to do?

| | | |

The following morning, I did everything I could to avoid him. I grabbed my breakfast to go, and left way earlier than I usually would. I could spend my time in the library if needed be, I just didn't want to see him anytime soon.

I knew he'd never feel the same way about me as part of me felt for him. Thats alright with me since nothing can never happen between us. He's still married to my aunt for all I know.

After my first class was over, I went to the library to finish some assignment that was due at my next class. It felt good having a place to go where no one would bother you nor talk and ask questions.

I sat down at an empty table and did my best to concentrate. There were moments when I caught myself thinking about him. Not even homework could distract me from the handsome doctor back at home.

"Mind if I sit here?" A whisper caused me to look up.

"Not at all, go ahead." I motioned to the empty chairs. With a quick thanks, I continued to do my classwork until it was time for my next class.

After my class ended, I walked slowly back home. I didn't need to be there any time soon and I sure didn't want to be there either.

When I got home, I made my way to the kitchen for a snack. Why wasn't there any junk food around? Sighing, I grabbed a bowl of cereal and sat down at the kitchen island.

While I sat there the events from last night flooded my thoughts. I shook my head and continued to eat my cereal.

"Jordyn." I heard his voice behind me. I turned around to see him standing there.

"Hi Dwayne."

"How are you?" His voice was filled with concern.

"I'm good, just a little tired." He gave a quick nod before walking to the fridge. I decided to act like nothing happened. There was no need in making things awkward since I couldn't afford to loose this arrangement.

"Want anything for dinner?" He asked me as he looked through the food in the fridge.

"Only if you're cooking." I said to him. He looked at me with confusion.

"Sure, what are you in the mood for?"

"Anything you want."

"I'll call you when it's ready."

"Okay, I'll be in my room if you need me." I said to him as I finished the cereal. I saw him hesitate as if he wanted to say something but decided against it.

I quickly washed my dishes before making my way to my room. This time just like earlier, I did my best to focus on my homework. I couldn't be distracted by him any longer than I already was.

By the time dinner was ready, I was done with my homework. I changed out of my clothes, and slipped on a shirt and some boy shorts.

"Hey..." I heard his voice trail off as he looked at me.

"What did you make?" I asked him.

"Spaghetti."

"Okay." I smiled at him and went to sit down at the dinner table. He appeared shortly with two plates of spaghetti, then went to go get us something to drink.

"Hope you like this as well." He said to me.

"Well if its anything like yesterday's then I'm sure I'll enjoy it." I said before I began to eat. Just like last night, his food was amazing.

"Mhmm... This is delicious." I said to him.

"Glad you like it." He said to me as he poured the wine for us.

"What isn't there to like?" I raised my eyebrow. He fought back the urge to cough.

The rest of dinner went by quickly. I could feel him staring at me but would quickly look away when I'd turn my gaze his way.

"Let me help you clean up." I said to him before I grabbed the glasses of wine and took them to the kitchen.

I watched as she walked into the kitchen. Her hips swayed back and forth as she walked away. She was driving me crazy.

As she placed the glasses down in the sink, I put mine on the counter before walking up behind her. I ran my hands along her body before kissing her neck. She let out a soft moan and moved closer to me. I grabbed her by the hips and turned her around to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in closer as we kissed.

"Mhmm..." She moaned into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her onto the island.

I moved down from her lips to her neck. Her fingers laced into my hair pulling as if she were asking for more. I began to grope her through her clothes, as she continued to moan louder.

"You're phone..." She managed to choke out. When I realized what she was saying, I stopped what I was doing and went to check who it was.

"I have to take this." I said when I saw who calling me.

I had her on the counter top as she looked from me then to my phone.

"Are you sure you have to take it?" She asked innocently, with the hem of the t shirt at her finger tips, making it dance up her body. Teasing me aimlessly she revealed her lace bottoms, then hips and stopped right at her breast bone. I stuttered up no response.

"Okay." She hopped off the counter and fixed her clothes. She walked out of the kitchen and I immediately took the call.