10

Thursday after my last class, I made my way back home so I could change before the flight

Thursday after my last class, I made my way back home so I could change before the flight. I dropped off my belongings and hauled my suitcase to the foyer.

"Dwayne!" I called out to him.

"Are you ready?" He asked me as he walked out of the living room.

"Yep." I said to him.

"Good, our Uber will be here in about 5 minutes." I nodded and made my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water for myself.

"The car is here." Dwayne said out loud. I quickly made my way back to the foyer and out of the house. He asked me to lock up, so I did as told.

"You could've at least carried your suitcase." He said to me.

"And here I was thinking you were a gentleman." I said in a mocking tone.

"Miss award winning medalist can't even carry her own luggage."

"That isn't where I shine." I winked at him as we got into the car. He shook his head and told the driver to go.

Once our flight landed, and we grabbed our luggage, we made our way to the hotel. The place was busy with tourist that it felt as if it took forever to get our room keys.

"Do you want to go out and eat?" Dwayne asked me as we made our way to our room.

"Can't we order some room service instead?" I asked him.

"Alright." I could see his mind racing with thoughts of us. Can't lie and say I wasn't thinking about him either.

"Finally, here's our room." He said to me as unlocked the door. I walked in and marveled at how beautiful the ocean view looked.

"Were finally alone." I said to him as I turned around.

"Oh yeah? What do you have in mind?" He asked me as he walked closer to me.

"I can think of a few things." I said to him. His hands gripped my waist and pulled me closer to him.

God how I missed his touch.

| | | |

"Is it the hotel that makes sex amazing?" I asked him as I tried to catch my breath.

"I'm that good." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

"Order something to eat. I'm going to take a shower." I said as I walked over to my suitcase. Grabbing my bag of toiletries and hygiene, I made my way to the bathroom.

By the time I was done showering, I heard a knock on the door. I wrapped a towel around me and made my way back to the room. I quickly slipped on my underwear and my oversized shirt before going over to where Dwayne was setting the food down.

"I got us some burgers with fries." He said to me.

"Thanks." I smiled at him and sat down.

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" He asked me as I took a bite of the burger.

"I was thinking of heading down to the beach. A friend recommended the black sand beach." I said to him.

"A friend?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, I have friends."

"Alright. So who's this friend of yours?"

"Her name is Zoe, we were talking about this vacation trip and she suggested I'd check out the beach and do the road to Hana."

"I have to meet this friend." He sounded cynical as he spoke.

"And how am I going to introduce you? As my uncle? My roommate? My fuck buddy?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"As the man who knows how to make you cum." He smirked.

"Eww.." I scrunched my nose.

"I'm joking. How about as your private Dr.?"

"You're disgusting." I threw a piece of fry at him, "besides we said no strings. If you meet my friends that gets you involved more in my life."

"Alright." He nodded and took a bite of his burger. I was about to grab a fry when my phone rang indicating a text.

I got up and looked for it in the mess we had managed to make. I found it near the bed, so I quickly checked who it messaged me.

From Zoe

Hey girl, it's your new bff.My sis and I are in Hawaii. Text me what hotel you're at.

"Who is it?" Dwayne asked me.

"My friend."

To Zoe

Hey!!!

I'm at the Four Seasons in Maui. Let's hang out tomorrow.

From Zoe

We'll pick you up at 10. Better be ready.

I quickly replied to her and made my way back over to where we were eating. I sat down and finished my burger. When I was done, I made my way over and sat down on his lap.

His arms wrapped around my waist while gripping me tight. I leaned in closer to him and kissed him. He returned the kiss with hunger.

It hadn't been that long since we had finished having sex, and I wanted him again. It was something about him that I just couldn't get enough.

************

A/N: Now that they are in Hawaii, how do you think their trip will go? Curious to see what you think about their little vacation.

Also, what does the title "Family Ties" mean to you? How do you see the title relating to this story? I'd love to hear your answers on it.

And again, thank you all for reading this story!