13

I woke up the following morning with a throbbing headache

I woke up the following morning with a throbbing headache. I had no idea how I got into bed, but the more my vision adjusted I knew I was back in the hotel room with Dwayne.

"Fuck..." I groaned as I looked around the room for my phone.

"You're up?" His voice startled me. I thought he would've been at the medical conference.

"Yeah... what time is it?" I asked him.

"11. There's some fresh fruit, and juice on the table. Eat something." He said to me as he handed me the bottle of aspirin.

"Thanks. How did I get here?" I asked him as I opened the bottle.

"You showed up here," I groaned cause I don't remember what happened last night. He laughed before continuing, "you came in, took off your clothes and got in bed. Kept mumbling something about it being a great night." I quickly swallowed the pills.

"Ugh... I don't remember anything." I admitted. I did remember the club and how Ashley and pleased me in the bathroom. Yet somehow I don't remember much aside from that.

"Then it probably wasn't that great." He smirked.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I said a little annoyed.

"I came to check up on you."

"How sweet." I rolled my eyes and managed to get out of bed. He tossed me his shirt and I slipped it on before walking over to the table to grab some food. He followed me and sat down across from where I sat.

"I won't be this sweet later tonight." He winked.

"What makes you so sure I'll be here?" I asked.

"The thought of me pleasing you like no one else ever will." He said to me.

"So cocky." I giggled.

"You enjoy it. Look, I gotta go so I'll see you later." He said as he got up from the chair and leaving me alone in the hotel room.

**

I decided to go down to the beach and relax for the day. Luckily the hotel had cabanas and people to assist your every need. So I ordered myself a few drinks and a light lunch to enjoy my day.

I was trying to do some sun bathing, when my phone began to ring. I didn't want to answer but I knew they wouldn't stop until I did.

"Hello?" I asked as I took the call.

"Where are you?" It was Zoe.

"Down at the beach. Why?"

"Wanted to see if you wanted to go shopping down at the promenade." I checked the time and it was 3 in the afternoon.