12

We were sitting around the living room watching videos online when Zoe huffed as she got up. Both Ashley and I looked at her confused.

"Let's go out! We're supposed to be having fun but instead we are here like old women!" She yelled out as she walked to the closet.

"The sleep over was your idea." Ashley immediately answered. Zoe flipped her off causing me to laugh at their reactions.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked her while Ashley paused the tv.

"Let's go to the club." Zoe said with a big smile causing Ashley to roll her eyes and mutter something under her breath. I didn't make out what she said but she was most likely cursing at her own sister.

"I'm down." I said to them. They turned to face me and smiled even wider when I agreed.

"Good! Let's get ready." Zoe clapped her hands and began to look through her belongings.

**

About an hour and a half later, we were ready to head out. I hadn't gone out like this in such a long time, I was actually excited and nervous about it.

As I was walking into the club my phone vibrated with a text from Dwayne.

Where are you?

Why are you asking? Are you stalking me?

The thought of having him following me was exciting to me even though I know it shouldn't.

I need to know where you are. I know 3 girls are not going to stay in their hotel room all night.

I'm out with my friends at a club.

Call me if you need anything. And don't do anything stupid.

His last text made me giggle.

As if I've ever done anything stupid.

I quickly texted back and put my phone away. Zoe and Ashely made me catch up quickly. 

We made our way to the bar and ordered our drinks. I looked around and took in the sight of everyone dancing on the dance floor, while others were either at their tables or in surrounding areas watching. It seemed like a hunting game, waiting for their prey before they attack.

"To having fun and letting loose tonight." Zoe said as we were handed our drinks. Both Ashley and I joined her toast before drinking.

"Now to have fun." Zoe said to us as she took us by our hands and lead us to the dance floor. Taking my drink along with me, we all began to dance together.

After a few songs, I made my way back over to the bar and ordered another round of drinks. As I waited, I could've sworn I saw Dwayne enter the club. I knew he was into this type of scene, so I quickly gathered my thoughts and grabbed the drinks when they were handed to me.

"Where's Zoe?" I asked Ashley as I handed her the drink she had ordered.

"Over there." She pointed to where Zoe was grinding on some random dude,

"She wastes no time." I said to Ashley causing her to laugh.

"You know you're really pretty." Ashley said to me as she quickly took another drink from her cup.

"Thank you." Her words caused the heat in my cheeks to rise. I could feel them starting to burn.

"Have you ever kissed another girl?" She asked me. I could feel her getting closer to me. I shook my head indicating that I hadn't. A sly smile spread on her face before leaning in and kissing me.

I could taste the alcohol on her lips. Her tongue glided into my mouth and then wrestled with mine for dominance. The kiss had taken me by surprise but I was enjoying it. I felt hypnotized that I didn't want it to end but someone bumped into me and I moved away from her.

"Sorry, I just really wanted to do that since I saw you." She said to me.

"Really?" I asked her.

"Yeah. But theres more that I want to do. That's if you let me." Her words were enticing that I didn't want to say no to her. I wanted to explore more with her.

"Let's just continue to dance. We'll see where the night takes us." I said to her. She nodded and continued to dance and drink with me.

After another round of songs, I decided to go to the restroom. I felt sweaty and needed a quick refresher.

As I walked to the restroom, I felt as if I were being followed. Shaking the feeling I continued my way until I reached the restroom. I wuickly did my business before washing my hands and touching up my make up.

"Hey." Ashley said to me as she walked into the restroom.

"Hey." I smiled at her. She looked at me while flashing a devilish smile.

There was something about her that seemed to attract me at that moment. I walked closer to her until our lips were made inches apart. I could feel her hot breath and smell the alcohol.

Her lips crashed onto mine as we made out with such hunger that I honestly didn't care about what I was doing. I wanted more.

Her hands gripped onto my waist tightly as I pulled her in closer to me. Moans escaped my lips, as her hands began to roam my body. I could feel her hands roaming under my dress until she found what she was looking for.

"You're wet." Her voice was low and seductive as her fingers tapped my opening through my thong.

"Mhmm..." I moaned as a response.

"Good." She pushed me up against the wall, and got on her knees before removing my thong. My hands gripped her hair as her lips latched onto me. Her tongue working wonders underneath my dress.

"Oh... fuck..." I moaned as her tongue flicked and glided over me.

"Mhmm... so sweet." She before pushing her fingers into me.

My moans became pleas of despair as her fingers and mouth pleased me. No one aside from Dwayne had caused so much pleasure until now. She knew exactly how to work her tongue and fingers to make me moan in ecstasy.

I kept pushing her head further into me hoping that she'd keep going. To my surprise she didn't stop until I reached my orgasm. Releasing it all in her mouth, she lapped up everything before standing up right and kissing me.

"Next time, I'll do more and you'll be begging me not to stop." She said to me as she fixed her self.

"What makes you so sure?" I asked as I slipped my pantries back on and fixed my dress.

"I know you'll want more." She winked at me before leaving me alone in the restroom.

*****

A/N: I'm back for the time being. I'll try to update once a week. If there are any grammatical errors, please forgive me. I don't really have the patience to double check everything is written to perfection.

Anyways, tell me what you think about this chap. What do you think will happen now? Is Jordyn playing with fire?

Let me know(;