9

Couple of days later

It had been about two weeks since I had finally moved into the house

It had been about two weeks since I had finally moved into the house. I had been rearranging my room on my free time and I finally had it how I had envisioned it. Not that it seemed to matter since Dwayne and I seemed to spent most of our time together making a mess in my room.

The best part of it all, was no strings. Life couldn't get any better.

"Hey Jo." Dwayne said to me as he came into the living room.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked him.

"Your spring break starts this Friday?" He asked me, while plopping down on the couch.

"Yep. Why?"

"Any plans?" His hand fell to my lap.

"Nope. Why? What's with all the questions?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Just curious." I rolled my eyes and continued to watch the tv. His thumb rubbed small circles on my thigh as he pretended to be coy about his actions.

"If you want me, just say it." I put my hand on his groin and began to massage him through his jeans. I did it for a few minutes before I stopped my actions and got up from the couch.

"You're just going to leave me here?" He asked in disbelieve.

"You can finish on your own." I smirked as I began to walk away.

"You're going to regret this." He tried to warn me. Stopping in my tracks, I turned around to face him.

"Am I?" I asked in the most innocent voice I could do. He got up from the couch and walked closer to me.

"You will."

"We will see who comes crawling back." I winked at him.

"Since you're going to your room, pack a suit case." I felt my eyes widen at his words.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I have a medical conference in Hawaii thought you may enjoy a free vacation." I let out a sigh of relief.

"How long is this conference for?"

"It last till Tuesday, but we can extend the stay if needed." He said to me.

"What's the catch?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No catch. It's for a few days, and I'm sure we can find something to do in a hotel room." He winked at me.

"I'm sure we will." I began to walk away.

"Better be done packing by Thursday night." He yelled out to me.

I walked to my room and began to look through my closet. I needed clothes that fit the place. Part of me was glad that I could always go shopping if needed be.

We'd probably be gone for a week, so I did my best to find as many outfits as I could. I'd still have to go shopping for some bathing suits, so I could do that after my class.

| | | |

The following day after my class, I made my way home to drop off my backpack. I quickly grabbed my purse and ordered an uber. As soon as it arrived, I told the driver where to take me.

A few moments later I was dropped off at the mall. I made my way down to Victoria's Secret and began to look for a bathing suit.

"Oh that's cute!" A girl said as I held up a lavender bikini.

"Thanks." I smiled her.

"Sorry, it's just that that color suits you." She smiled at me.

"Aww thank you." I said to her. She nodded and continued to look around. I found another bikini I liked so I grabbed it as well.

As I made my way through the store, I grabbed a few more things that caught my eye. I paid for my things and continued to walk around the mall.

I made a stop at a shoe store, and looked for some cute sandals. A pair of black strap sandals caught my eye so I asked the sales associate for them in my size. Once in my possession, I paid for them and headed to the nail salon.

"Can I get a gel mani pedi?" I asked the lady at the desk.

"Yes. Follow me." I nodded and followed her to an empty massage chair.

She motioned for me to sit down. I put my phone on the arm rest just in case anyone decided to call.

"Hey." A faintly familiar voice spoke. I looked around until I saw the girl from earlier.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were stalking me." I said to her.

"Girl please. If I were into girls it'd be the other way around." She said before letting a small laugh.

"Sure." I laughed along with her.

"I'm Zoe by the way." She extended her hand to greet me.

"I'm Jordyn." I greeted her.

"If you don't mind me asking, are you going anywhere for spring break?"

"I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow after my last class."

"How fun!"

"I hope so."

"If you can, visit the black sand beach, and do the Road to Hana." She said to me.

"That sounds like fun! You've done those before?" I asked her.

"Yep. I was there during the holidays, and going back for spring break."

"You actually had a holiday vacation? Lucky."

"You never gone on vacation?"

"I have. But when college became more expensive, I began to work and hadn't really had time off until just recently." I said truthfully.

"What changed?"

"My living and financial situation."

"Did you win the lottery? Cause if you did, sharing is caring." I laughed at her.

"I wish! It's more of finally having enough to stay focused solely in school."

"Well that's good." She gave me a genuine smile.

We continued to talk throughout our mani pedi. She was actually a really cool person and to my surprise we even went to the same college.

"Text me and tell me about your trip." She said to me.

"Okay." I smiled at her as I got my phone back.  

************************************************************

A/N: Any thoughts on how their trip will go? Let me know what are your thoughts on this chapter!

This is Zoe in case you were wondering!