6

The following day, I made my way to the living room

The following day, I made my way to the living room. There I saw Dwayne sitting down watching something on the tv.

"Morning Dwayne." I said to him as I walked over to him.

"Morning." His eyes roamed every inch of my body.

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before I sat down on the couch. He turned his entire body to face me.

His eyes glimmered with the light the living room had to offer. The brown and gold speckled orbs were going to be the death of me. I feel like I could stare at them endlessly and not get tired of seeing them. His finger brushed away a stay hair and looked at me.

Just like all the previous times, our own trance pulled us together. His lips savoring mine as we kissed. I let his tongue part my lips causing the kiss to deepen and his tongue to wrestle with mine. A moan escaped my lips as his hands pulled me closer to him.

He laid me down on the couch and hovered his body over mine. Both of us knew where this was going but neither one of us wanted to break the kiss nor trance it invoked upon us.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as we continued to kiss. His hands were placed upon the arm rest of the couch helping him hover over me. My arms laced around his neck bringing him closer to me. My fingers laced at the curls at the nape of his neck while I slowly began to grind my hips against him.

"Dwayne..." I moaned his name into the kiss. I felt him smirk into the kiss.

In a swift move, he managed to sit down with me straddling his lap. I seriously couldn't help myself any longer, I tugged at his shirt and he quickly removed it over his head. I did the same to my shirt and tossed it onto the floor. His hands roaming to the back of my bra and taking it off.

His eyes marveled over my bare breast before kissing me again and trailing his kisses onto my neck and towards my breast. His tongue swirling around them while his teeth nibbled onto my nipples causing my moans to become louder and more consistent. Arching my back, I wanted him to take more into his mouth.

It had been months since I had been with any man. Feeling his tongue wasn't helping my thoughts either. I wanted more than what we were doing but damn, I couldn't even think straight. All these sensations were killing me and I didn't want him to stop.

When he stopped taking my breast into his mouth, I looked at him with confusion. He didn't say a word to me and got up with me still wrapped around him and laid me on the couch. Un hooking my legs from around him, he took my shorts off. His fingers hooked around the waist band of my panties, and slowly began to remove them. It was an agonizing feeling he was leaving me with.

Smirking to himself he continued to remove them slowly. Inch by inch he removed them, and placed a kiss somewhere on my body. My screaming mind didn't even register where his lips landed until I felt him kiss the inside of my thighs. He kissed his way up to my navel and then he stood up to remove his jeans.

The growing bulge in his shorts was seeking attention and it was about to get it. My eyes grew wider when I saw him let his member spring free. He let out a soft chuckle as he slipped on a condom. Leaning down over to me, he kissed me long and hard while he positioned himself.

"I'll go slow." He assured me. He slowly began to fill me up. The pain was quickly subsided with pleasure and I began to moan. He kissed me once more and began to pick up the pace.

"Mhmm..." I moaned. My nails digging into his back as the pleasure took over.

I was starting to hate the fact we were on a couch and not a bed.

His lips made contact with my lips and then to my neck. He kissed me gently while he nibbled lightly on my skin. My moans and his grunts filed the living room.

I wrapped my legs around him again while he continued. No other man had given me the pleasure he was giving me at the moment. The pleasure that was building inside me caused my moans to become louder and my legs tighten around him wanting to feel him deeper in me.

"Dwayne..." I moaned loudly.

"Jordyn?" I was rudely awakened by Dwayne barging into my room.

"Jordyn what's wrong?!" I was trying to compose myself because I don't know what was happened either...well I kind of, but what was he barging in here for.

"I should be asking you." I brought my legs together under the covers and sat up slowly.

"I heard you hollering my name and thought something was going on."

The expression on my face changed from confusion to embarrassment. I knew exactly what happened but I wasn't about to fucking admit it.

"Oh...I was trying to kill this spider and it jumped out at me. Guess it's a woman's instinct to call the personal bug killer." I lied as I faked looking around the bed for the spider.

"I must have flicked him out the sheets. I'll holler again if I see it." I grinned awkwardly as he stood in the doorway. He stood there for a moment before disregarding me, and closed the door behind him, but not before looking back at me again.

Oh shit! I gotta start locking my door! I fell back in the bed and could die from embarrassment. I fanned myself with my hand as I relieved every bit of my dream.

I closed my eyes and begin thinking...how am I gonna make that come true?

************************************************

A/N:  Thank you for reading this story. I hope you've been enjoying it.

Please feel free to leave any comment you deem necessary to tell us how you feel about the story so far. Thank you again !!