2.Party

I woke up to my loud alarm, I did the usual I let it ring until it would shut up on its own. This silence wouldn't stay for long, because my phone would ring again every five minutes. I sat up and silenced my phone ,I checked the time and it was 10:30. I panicked for a second before reading the date, it was a Saturday. I sighed in relief and laid back on my bed. I fell back asleep for what seemed like a long time. But eventually I was woken by the sound of a message. I growled in anger and switched my phone on, checking my texts only to find a text from my best friend Susan. It read :

Best friend ❤
At: 10:45 am
'You up ?'

I rolled my eyes since she woke me up but was happy it was her. I responded with simple 'yes' and waited for her response. As I waited I decided to go downstairs for some toast, I needed to eat something to stay energized. I got up from bed and made my way towards the kitchen, taking one step at a time I managed to get to the kitchen. I looked over at the living room and saw both of my parents sleeping on the couch, the TV was on. I walked towards the living room and grabbed the remote control to turn the TV off. If my father was up he would've smacked me for turning the TV off but right now he and mom were too drunk to even care.
I made my way towards the kitchen and grabbed two slices of bread , I placed them in the toaster and waited for them to be ready. As I waited I grabbed a plate and some jelly from the fridge. Once my toast was ready I grabbed a knife and spread some jelly onto my toast. I put everything away and made my way back to my room.
I took a bite of my toast and closed the door behind me. I grabbed my phone and checked for any new messages, and indeed I had one from Susan.

Best friend❤
At: 10:55 am
'You coming to my party at 7?'

I took another bite off my toast and blushed at the thought of Mr.Rey taking me to her party. He had offered to take me and I couldn't say no to him. I dialed Susan's number and waited for her to answer. She answered after a few seconds. "Hello?" She said. "Hi dummy!" I joked. "Bi@$%!" She exclaimed, making us both laugh. "What's up? So you coming or nah?" She asked. "I can't miss your party." I said holding back my excitement. "F@#$ yeah!" She said happily. "So your car's fixed ?" She asked. "No my car is still at the mechanic." I answered. "Then how are you going to my party ?" She asked confused. I paused for a moment and carefully analyzed what I was going to say before I made a mistake. "My dad's friend is taking me." I lied. She squealed in excitement. "I'm so happy right now!" She yelled through the phone, making me move back from my phone. "Ok,ok calm down." I chuckled. "See you in a bit." She said as she hanged up.

Time moves quickly. As I checked my phone it was already 4:55 p.m.
I decided for a quick shower. Hopping in , I let the water cascade my body before grabbing the body wash. I poured some body wash on my hands and began to create foam. I rubbed it on everypart of my skin, and I let the water remove the soap from my body. I used shampoo for my hair and once again let the water rinse of all the shampoo.
Finishing my shower I grabbed my towel and walked towards my room. I looked at my bed which was fully displaying the clothes I had picked for today's party. I dried my hair with the blow dryer, and decided to put it up on a bun. I began to apply my makeup, I needed something to make my look pop up, I remembered that I had just the thing; Susan had bought me a bright red lipstick. I pulled it out my special makeup bag, which I only opened for special occasions. I grabbed the lipstick and began applying it on my lips, it brought a whole new different look on my face. I surely made my look pop up, and in a good way.
I gave my makeup a few last touches and once finished I turned towards the bed once more. I walked towards the bed and grabbed a hold of my black bra, I removed my towel and began to put the bra on, then the black panties. I then put my navy blue blouse on, and lastly my black jeans.
My final touch was my silver flats.
I checked the time in my phone and it was exactly 6:30p.m. Meaning he was probably already here.
I looked through my window and blushed as I saw him there, leaning on his car. I turned away before he could catch me. I walked down the stairs and made my way towards the door, before I was stopped. "Where are you going ?" My father asked. I turned to look at him. "I'm going to buy a few things I need for school." I lied. He examined me, he gave me a serious last look before turning around and headed back to his sofa.
I sighed in relief and opened the door. Making my way towards him, there he was leaning on his car with a cigarette in his hand. He turned to look at me and smiled. Exhaling smoke from his lips. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I said back. He smiled and shaked his head. "What is it?" I asked confused for his sudden reaction. He looked down and took his cigarette in his lips and exhaled some more smoke. Facing my way he said "You look good." He said. I blushed and thanked him. He opened the door for me. "Hop on in, let's not make you late." He said as he waited for me to get in the car.
Driving towards my friends house , I guided him through the streets. "Want to hear some music ?" He asked. I nodded. He played his music, classic rock. It was a good song. He told me the name and the band's name as well.
"Well we're here." He said as he stopped the car. "And on a good time, it's 7:04." He continued. "Thank you." I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Oh you're very welcome, I'll pick you up too." He said. "You don't have to." I said a bit nervous. "Its fine, I want to. Now give me your number so I can contact you to tell you when I'm here." He said sounding more like a command. I ignored his tone and did as I was told. "There you have my number and I have yours." I said. He looked at me and pinched my cheek. "Have fun kid." He said. I rubbed my cheek and got off the car. He rolled the window down and waved goodbye as he drove off. I blushed as I touched my cheek once more.

"Girl!" Susan yelled out as she saw me walking towards the living room. The music was blasting but yet I managed to hear her scream. She held my hand and guided me through the crowd and took me to the kitchen. There was a few couples there making out and the usual kids serving some alcoholic beverages. "Get out you freaks!" Susan said making the couples give her a cold stare before leaving the kitchen. "Want some punch?" She asked handing me a red cup. "Yeah sure." I said as I began pouring some punch in my cup.

Time progressed and I don't remember how many cups of punch I had but all I know is that I was drunk and happy. Susan and me were dancing like our life depended on it. She danced with a few guys who asked her to dance, and so did I.
Eventually we grew tired and sat at the sofa watching as the people were still dancing.
"I'm so happy Kathy!" Susan said taking a sip from her punch. I laughed for no reason and clinged to her. "So am I." I laughed. She looked at me and pulled my ear, she blew in my ear and began talking, "I'm horny." She said giggling. I laughed and hushed her. "Susan!" I said looking at her with an embarrassed look. "Some guy wanted me to do it with him in my room." She continued. "What did you tell him ?" I asked curiously. "I told him to wait until I was drunk." She answered. "Why wait until you're drunk?" I gave her a concerned look and grabbed her punch cup. "Because that's when I am more horny!" She exclaimed. I hushed her before anyone else could hear her yell more of her nonsense.
"Susan hush, just stop talking about this." I said.
"Why don't you sleep with someone Kathy , believe me my first time was with my neighbor and I still sleep with him from time to time. He taught me everything I know." She laughed.
"No Susan ! I won't give myself just like that." I said blushing. For some reason Mr.Rey's face popped in my head. I remembered how his hands pinched me, and made me feel butterflies in my stomach.
"Just think of someone who is worth your time and worth sleeping with and bam get it on and have some fun!" She giggled. "No, I wont." I said.
"You're not drunk enough that's why!" She said. She handed me the bottle of vodka which she had to her side. She poured some in her and my cup and handed it to me. "Let's drink till we drop!" She yelled.