5.The next Morning

The morning soon arrrived. I woke up to a a soft breeze emerging from my ears every so often. I slightly turned my head and there he was, Mr.Rey fondly asleep. I covered my mouth in surprise, I analyzed my surrounding. I realized I was naked and so was he, his arm was around me. I blushed in embarrassment as I remembered the things I said to him in order to get in this intimate position. I moved the covers up revealing his body naked, I bit my lip as I saw his gorgeous body. With just my index finger I began to trace his chest, making my way towards his abs, slowly going lower.
I heard a small groan emerging from his sexy lips. I bit my lip once more, I wanted to feel more. I felt daring, the thrill of touching the man who've I had just slept with moments ago.
I uncovered him completely and with both my hands I touched his member. The sensation of him in my hands, made me feel in control. I began to move them in a up and down motion. Slowly jerking him, his eyes twitched softly, as his lips slowly parted making an 'o' shape. I slowly leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips. His eyes opened in an instance pulling towards him with all his might. He rolled and there I laid , below him. He smiled and kissed me with hunger , I moaned as I felt his tongue wrap around mine. His hands pinning me down like a prisoner. I felt his member against my stomach, he sure was erect. He broke off the kiss and smiled "morning." He simply said. I smiled back and gave him a brief kiss. "Morning." I greeted back. "You sure seem energetic this morning." He teased. I giggled , biting my lip.
"I don't want to rush, this was your first time and your body must be sore." He said, as he kissed my forehead. I sighed, "it doesn't matter , I want you." I said. His face turned crimson, I could see he was shocked by what I had just confessed. "Don't say those things. I won't be able to hold back if you say such things." He confessed. I bit my lip once again, gaining the courage I took his member with my right hand causing him to release a loud groan.
"I'll make you remember who took your first, I'll mark you to remind you who you belong to." He moaned. I released his member allowing him to take control once more. He slowly entered me, causing me to moan. He was right, my body was sore. I cried out in pain, causing him to stop. He looked at me and caressed my face. "Maybe we shouldn't for now. We'll continue this later." He said. I held his hand and placed it on my lips, planting a small kiss on his hand. "Its ok, I want this." I said turning away to hide my embarrassment. He smiled, and slowly moved his hips, he moved gently trying not to hurt me. I flinched at the pain, causing him to pause. He briefly kissed my lips, then broke the kiss to speak. "Focus on the kiss, I know last night was painful but I'll make you feel good I promise." He said. I looked at him and nodded. "You ready?" He asked me , I nodded my head and closed my eyes. He continued to kiss me, the kiss was gentle and more sweet. His lips tasted divine, the sweet ecstasy he brought to me. He slowly moved his hips, I moaned through our kiss, the pain was evident but it soon vanished as I felt our kiss deepen.
He began to trail his left hand to caress my left breast, he pinched my nipple softly causing me to moan. His lips still possessing me, his hips slowly pulling in and out of me. "Kathy" He moaned. I moaned as he called my name. "Rey" I moaned.
Suddenly his movements became thrusts , my body flinched onto such forceful movements. I cried out in pain, he didn't stop this time. Instead he continued to move without stopping. His hand still nibbling my left breast, my eyes opened as I felt his right hand play with my privates. "St--" I stuttered.
His hand continued to torture me as all of my body was being seduced. "You're so cute." He whispered, biting my ear in the process. "Don't do that." I moaned. "Or what? You like this don't you?" He teased. "Please." I mumbled. He suddenly stopped moving. "Hmm." I mumbled confused as he suddenly pulled out of me.
My eyes followed him as he laid next to me, his hand slowly caressing my left cheek. "I can't hold back, but I have to,after all last night was your first." He explained. I closed my eyes at the sudden sweet words. I opened them as I felt a soft kiss in my cheek.
"I'll run water for you, you can take a bath. I'll make breakfast." He said.
He got up from bed and made his way out the door. I blushed as I saw him once more completely nude, in my head I couldn't believe I had slept with such an attractive man.
My body felt numb as I tried to get up from the bed, I felt my legs go weak on me as I stood up. I heard the door open, I looked and there he was completely nude. He gave me a smirk. "Like what you see ?" He asked seductively. I bit my lips and nodded, making him chuckle.
"Come on, the bath is ready." he said.
I tried moving my legs but they felt like spaghetti. "You ok?" He asked concerned. "My legs seem to be weak." I answered. "I must've been to rough last night I'm sorry." He apologized. He moved closer and picked me up bridal style.
"What are you doing ?" I asked confused and embarrassed. "Im taking you to the tub." I placed my arms around him and rested my head his chest, his skin felt good against mine.
He slowly placed me on the tub, letting the warm water cascade against my skin. "Mr.Rey could you get in with me?" I asked seductively. He gave me an intense look, and smiled. "I would love to but I need to make breakfast." He said as he gave me a sexy grin. He left me in the tub all alone.
I sticked my tongue out as he left, that jerk leaving me all alone. I heard the sizzling of the pan, I smelled the delicious bacon, the eggs. It smelled delightful, I smiled at the thought of seeing him cooking. Suddenly I had an idea, I began to talk loudly on the tub. "Man I wonder how he looks." I said loudly. "I wish he would stop cooking, and wished he would join me in the tub." I continued. "Hurry up and wash up, the food will get cold!" He exclaimed. I giggled at his response. "Come get me out if you can !" I joked. Not even a second after I said that he came instantly and pulled me out of the tub. I giggled at his sudden forcefulness. "Arent you a daring little cutie." He said biting his lips. I planted a soft kiss on his lips and smiled as I leaned back. He smiled and licked his lips.
"let's dry you up, you little tease." He said . He grabbed a towel from the cabinet and began to dry me. He grabbed a robe and helped me put it on. He grabbed another robe and used it himself.
"Let's feed you something now, shall we ?" He said. We slowly walked hand in hand to the kitchen, he sat across from me. The plates were displaced beautifully, I grabbed a forkful of some eggs and took a bite from the bacon. It was mouthwatery, indeed he was an excellent cook. "This is delicious !" I complimented him. He smiled and finished chewing his food. "Im glad you liked it, eat up gorgeous."

We finished our food and placed the plates on the sink. "Want to go rest for a bit?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. We walked slowly to the bedroom, as we arrived he closed the door behind us, I made my way towards the bed and looked over at him and smiled. "How about we rest after we finish what we started this morning." I said daringly. "Sounds like dessert." He grinned.