9.2:00 p.m.

I began to get ready, before the clock marked 2:00 p.m. I was so excited to see Damien. My heart began beating fast, by just thinking about him.
I decided to wear something casual, but at the same time something to gain his attention. I settled for a navy blue dress, and placed a golden belt to make the dress pop. I grabbed my white and golden flats, putting them on for the occasion.
I heard my phone ring, it was Susan. I sighed as I answered the call.
"Hey." I said shortly. "Is your boy toy texting you?" She asked teasingly. "No." I said. "Is that why you're all cranky, because your boy toy is not texting you." She laughed. "I swear Susan, I'm going to beat you up." I snapped. "I already got beat up by my neighbor." She chuckled. "Susan!" I exclaimed, holding back my laugh.
"What" She chuckled. "You're so gross." I laughed. "Maybe." She laughed along.
"Susan." I said. "Yes?" She sounded confused. "Do you like your neighbor, he's the only guy you continue to sleep with. I recall you only sleep with a guy once, never twice." I pointed out. "It's his d*ck, that's all I'm after. He's not even cute, he ugly as f*ck." she laughed. "Sure." I said sarcastically. "Shut up Kathy, go back to your boy toy or whatever. Bye bye." She said as she hanged up.

Guess I got to her. I swear she's too much. I continued to focus my attention on getting ready, since it was 1:51 p.m. He would be here in a few minutes. I decided to simply apply mascara and some lip gloss. Seem to be enough for my look seemed perfect. Hopefully he doesn't think I'm overdressed.

It was finally 2:00 p.m , meaning he was already here. To my luck I didn't have to sneak out, because my parents weren't here. I walked confidently, knowing I looked good. I grabbed my purse and placed my phone inside. Finally I walked to the main door and opened it slowly to check if he was there. I smiled as I saw him, he was smoking a cigarette.
I opened the door completely, and closed it as I walked out, locking the door.
I felt two strong arms embrace me from behind. "Who are you looking good for?" He purred. "You." I gasped. "You look too attractive right now, I bet if the neighbors saw you they would come running." He growled. "Not true." I said softly. "Oh yes they would, but they can't have you." He spoke softly. "How so?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "You belong to me." He whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes and smiled.
"Let's go." He said sharply. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the passengers seat, I sat at the passengers seat and saw him close the door. He then walked around the car to get to the driver's seat. He sat down and began to drive.

Minutes later we arrived at his workshop. I smiled as I saw my car. He grabbed my hand once more and walked me inside his place. "There's your car." He smiled. "Thank you!" I exclaimed, giving him a small peck on the lips.
His eyes widened as if I took him by surprise. "You.Me. Inside.Now." He emphasized each word. I blushed as he pulled me by the hand, taking me to his house. I giggled as we rushed to his room.
With a swift he closed the door behind us and crashed his lips against mine. His kiss was forceful yet filled with lust, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. Our tongues were dancing to our own rhythm. I could feel myself growing aroused with just one kiss. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.
Suddenly he began to unbutton my dress, slowly he removed my belt.
I moaned as I felt his hands touch my naked skin.
I soon began to remove his shirt, leaving him shirtless. I bit my lips as I saw his well structured chest and abs. He was perfect. "Don't bite those lips." He growled as he kissed me, biting my lower lip in the process.
He soon fully removed my dress leaving me only in my undergarments. I began to unzip his pants, leaving him on his boxers. I chuckled as I saw his friend standing in attention. I felt him unclip my bra, leaving me only in my panties.
"Aren't you beautiful." He said. He picked me up and carried me to the bed, slowly placing me in his bed.
I felt his hands toy with my breasts, his hot wet lips began to take my left breast in his mouth. I felt myself growing even more excited. His right hand pinched my right nipple, causing me to moan. His tongue continued to take my left breast, soon he bit my nipple causing me to gasp.
Soon his lips began to move downwards.
He stopped once he was between my legs. His eyes looked for mine, his eyes and mine soon found eachother through this darkness. His eyes were very seductive, I could get lost in them. His intense stare made my body go weak, he kissed my entrance.
"You're so wet." He purred as he touched my entrance, the only thing separating him and my entrance was that thin layer of clothes.
He removed my panties completely with one swift, leaving me completely exposed. His tongue soon began to tease my entrance, I moaned at the sudden touch. His tongue felt good against my skin, I clinged on to the sheets as he inserted a finger inside me. "Damien." I moaned softly. His eyes looked over at me, his lips slowly formed into a grin.
His tongue continued to toy with me, he kept avoiding my needy pearl. It was making me go crazy, I needed to release. He was just avoiding my sensitive spots, just to torture me.
"Please Damien." I begged. "What?" He asked, as he continued to suck.
"Please." I begged. "What do you want?" He asked sounding innocent.
"Let me find my release." I gasped as hell inserted a second finger.
"With pleasure." He rolled his tongue.
He soon began to touch my pearl with his hot tongue. I felt my insides awaken, I could feel myself growing wetter. His tongue against my skin brought chills to my spine. I felt myself growing close to my release, he inserted a third finger and flicked my pearl with his tongue.
"Damien!" I cried out as I released.
"You taste delicious." He said as he licked my juices from his lips.
"Ready to c*me again for me?" He asked. "Yes." I managed to say. "Only this time, let's release together." He teased.
He didn't wait any longer and freed his member, he positioned himself and entered me. I moaned as he didn't wait to begin moving. His thrusts were fast, I couldn't catch my breathe. I closed my eyes as I felt my insides going crazy. He felt good against my skin, I didn't want this moment to end.
His eyes were closed, he was enjoying this as much as I was. I moaned as I felt him go even deeper. I could feel myself close to an org@$#, I could tell he was close too. "Together baby." He growled. I felt my body shake as I released, he pulled out and released on his own org@$#, we both called out eachothers name.
"Good girl." he said as he played with my hair. He was covered in sweat and juices. I kissed him, and pushed him to his back.
"Round 2." He chuckled.