4.The Start of something

He held my hand and guided me to the room. I felt butterflies in my stomach, I was scared of what might happen. He was handsome and all but what if I regretted this later like he said. Then another part of me was screaming for him to touch me, Susan told me that my first should be with someone who I have the feeling of 'desire' as she placed it.
He opened the door and guided me inside. He turned to face me and leaned down, his lips centimeters away from my lips. He softly blew on my lips, making me close my eyes. I waited for him to kiss me, he then kissed me soflty. I opened my eyes at the sudden intrusion, his tongue was moving in circular motion. I closed my eyes once more and pulled on his shirt. My right hand was pulling on his shirt while my left hand began to travel his chest. "Teasing me aren't you?" He growled.
He bit my lower lip making me release a soft moan. His lips turned into a sexy devilish smile. He kissed me, this time more forceful. I moaned , giving him entrance. He took control and began to lift my shirt. I stopped his hands, he growled and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, his tongue possessing every corner of my mouth.
His left hand traveled my back, then he went lower;stopping on my behind. He slowly touched it, then he soflty squeezed it making me moan. He then moved his hand up and lifted my shirt up slowly. I pulled his hair making him release a loud groan. He continued to lift my shirt up, "raise your hands." He ordered. I hesitated, he was carrying me after all what if I fell. "I got you, just finish removing your shirt yes?" He said. I nodded and did as he told me. With his right arm he held me, his left hand helped me remove my shirt, leaving me in in my bra. He kissed my neck and walked towards where the bed was. He let me fall on the bed, making me squeal in the process.
He looked at me and grinned. He removed his shirt leaving his chest exposed, he was quite the view. I bit my lip at the sight of him, "don't tease me like that." He growled. I sat up and pulled his pants closer to me. I began undoing his pants, finally his pants fell completely to the ground. Leaving him in his boxers. He pushed me back to the bed, he began to remove my pants, leaving me only in my panties.
"You're a true masterpiece." He complimented me. I blushed at his words. He kissed my thigh making me softly moan. "So cute." He said. He began to trail kisses from my feet to my waist. He bit the spandex of my underwear, slowly he began to remove my panties with his mouth. He left me exposed, he then removed my bra, leaving me completely naked.
"You're indeed gorgeous." He said. "You still want to do this?" He asked. I nodded. "I can't hear you" he said. "Yes." I moaned. "You still have time to back down." He said. "I don't want to, just do it already. I want this as much as you do." I pointed to his erection. He chuckled, "Yes I want this, but do you want this?" He said as he teased my private. I moaned at the sudden contact. "Yes!" I moaned louder. "Very well then." He said.
He lowered himself and took me with his mouth. I moaned as his lips possesed the lower half of me. His tongue was making circular motions , making me moan.
I suddenly felt something, I felt a weird yet pleasing sensation in my stomach, before I knew it I released.
"Good girl." He said as he licked my juices. Once he finished licking my juices he looked at me. "Ready for the real deal." He said. I looked at him and nodded. "You sure?" He asked. "Yes, please be gentle." I said to him.
"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. You'll feel good I promise." He said.
He parted my legs a little, giving him the access he needed to continue.
He then slowly leaned closer towards my private. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and like that he slowly began to enter me.
I placed my right hand in my mouth and bit it to hide my pain. "Ah" I yelped. He immediately paused, "you ok?" He asked. "I'm ok."I lied. "Want me to stop?" He asked. "No." I said.
"I'll go slow, I know it hurts right now but later you'll feel good." He said.
He slowly took me more, and then he was fully in. He slowly moved his hip forward, making me yelp. He moved again, then again. He paused every third pump. I began to get use to him, I no longer felt pain, instead I felt like I would soon release again.
He continued to go on the slow pace, he would stop a few times when he heard me moan. After all he promised he would gentle with me. He kissed my lips, I tugged on his hair making him release a groan.
We parted from our kiss. "I'm going to go a bit faster,I will be gentle ok?" He reassured. He pumped a bit faster, I moaned at the feeling. I felt my stomach tense, I was close to release.
He suddenly pulled out, and began to pump his release into my body.
"See what you make me do." He teased. "My body still wants you." He continued. I was panting, he called out my name and like that I found my release.
He cleaned me up and then laid next to me. He wrapped a blanket around us, and pulled me for an embrace.
"Goodnight Kathy." He said, kissing my forehead. "Goodnight, Mr. Rey." And like that I fell into a deep slumber.