13.Home Again

I woke up to the sweet scent of pancakes. I sat up almost immediately, I looked at my surroundings and of course Damien wasn't next to me. I decided to wrap the blankets around myself, to form a kind of dress. I honestly was to lazy to grab a shirt and put it on. As I began to walk towards the kitchen, I saw the man I loved cooking those delicious pancakes. I chuckled as I saw his a** uncovered by the apron. He turned around to face me, I chuckled once more. He was wearing his red apron as clothing, I couldn't believe it. He surprisingly pulled off the look, I literally wanted to pounce him and kiss those sexy lips of his.
"What are you thinking about ?" His tone a bit curious. "Just how sexy you look right now." I chuckled. He analyzed his apron and chuckled along. He turned around and turned off the stove, then his sexy a** walked towards me. I bit my lip as I knew this was going to get interesting. His eyes were glowing with lust, but I bet my eyes were on fire. I wanted this man, and I needed this man. He stopped before he could fully reach me. I gave him a puzzled look, but then realized he was analyzing me. "Beneath these covers you're naked right?" He licked his lips. I checked, faking I didnt know whether I was naked or not, my acting made him laugh. I swear I didnt want to leave him ever. I walked towards him and crashed my lips against his. His eyes widened at my sudden action, but soon he grabbed me by the waist and fully removed the covers from my body.
"This is going to be so messy." He growled as he removed his apron, leaving us completely naked.
He sat me at the counter and began to kiss my neck. He parted my legs and positioned himself inches away from my entrance. His hot wet tongue began to lick my insides, causing me to bite my lips. His tongue licked my iching pearl, his pretty lips kissed my entrance. I felt myself growing more and more aroused. "I want more." I moaned. He stopped his torture and picked me up taking me to the table. Lucky for us he still didn't place our food on the table. "What are you doing ?" I asked a bit nervous. "Im giving you more." He smiled. He left me there, laying on the cold table as he went to go get something from the fridge. He then walked back to me, his hands were holding honey. "Damien." I called out nervously. "Relax, this will be a sweet treat I promise." He said as he began to pour honey on my breasts. It was so cold against my skin, yet I felt this anxious feeling. I wanted him to finish whatever he was doing. Suddenly his lips began to claim my breasts covered in honey. His hot tongue licked all the honey, softly biting my nipples each time he sucked on my breasts. "Damien." I moaned at the pleasing sensation. "Kathy." He purred agaisnt my breasts. "I want more Damien." I moaned. He parted my legs and positioned himself against my entrance. He placed himself inside me and began to move. I felt my face light up, he made me feel so alive. I wanted to stay with him forever. I felt myself closer to release, I closed my eyes and enjoyed this arousing moment. I wrapped my legs around him. I began to position myself in a sitting positioned and wrapped my arms around him. "Bed?" he asked. "Yes, take me there." I moaned. "With pleasure." He chuckled.

I don't know how long, we stayed in bed. All I know is that I ended up feeling sore. We had including done it in the shower, it was quite a ride I must say. But the time for me to leave was coming closer and closer.
"Damien, I dont want to go home." I whined. "I don't want you to go either. but you haven't been home for sometime." He said. "I don't care, I want to stay!" I argued. "Kathy, God knows how much I want you to stay but I can't keep you forever until you finish school." he said. "Fine, I'll finish school and then I'll leave my house." I said giving him a warm smile. He grabbed my hand and began to walk me to his car. My clothes were already washed and placed in the back seat. "If you miss me, you know you can always stop by." he said as he kissed my hand. "Ok." I smiled.
He drove me home, and the silence between us was killing me. I didn't want to go, I felt like crying. As we arrived to my home, I felt tears forming in my eyes. "Kathy, how about you stay with me every weekend." He said giving me a warming smile. "Are you serious?" I asked, holding back my excitement. "Yes, I don't think I can stay withiut you for too long." he said. "Neither can I." I said giving him a kiss. "Be a good girl ok?" He said as if I was a little girl going to school. "Yes, I'll be a goodgirl. But you be a goodboy too." I said sheepishly. "Text me daily too." He said, giving me another kiss. I closed my eyes and felt our kiss deepen. I unbuckled my seatbelt and moved to sit on his lap, and slowly wrapped my arms around him. "Kathy, not here. I want you too but I need to go." he said. "I don't care, shut up and kiss me." I said crashing my lips agaisnt his. "Damien." I moaned against our lips, and slowly tugged on his hair. "Kathy." He groaned. I was about to remove my shirt until I was stopped by Damien. "Not here baby, I promise next time I'll be all yours and you'll be all mine." He said giving me a small peck on the lips. I opened the door and grabbed my things and slowly got off the car. "See you friday then." I smiled. "until then." He said as he drove off. I waved goodbye and headed to my house. Lucky for me my parents were asleep in the living room as usual, I headed upstairs and headed to my bed. I grabbed my phone and sent Damien a text.

To: Damien
From: Kathy
At: 1:30 p.m

"I miss you already, is it possible for us to call eachother every night. I don't think being away from you for 4 days seems fair."

I sent it and waited for his reply. Luckily it didn't take long.

To: Kathy
From: Damien
At: 1:35 P.M

"The sound of your voice would be a treat. Relax you already missed a day from school. What are 4 more days of school. Love you and call you in a few."

And like that he made me feel happy once again.