11.Fallen

I unlocked my phone and read his message. I smiled as I read what he had sent.

Damien: 2:09 p.m
For: Kathy
"What time do you get out of school?"

I began to type my response.

Kathy: 2:14 p.m
For: Damien
"At 2:30 p.m. why?"

I turned off my phone, hiding it before my teacher saw me using it. He was very strict, I didn't want to risk getting my phone taken away.
Yet I didn't want to leave Damien waiting.
I raised my hand and waited for my teacher to notice me. "Yes Kathy?" He waited for my response. "Can I go to the restroom Mr. Palacios?" I asked. "Can you?" He arched an eyebrow. "May I go to the restroom?" I asked once again. "Yes you may." He said. I got up from my desk and headed to the restroom.
I pulled out my phone once I was in the restroom, and there it was Damien's message.

Damien : 2:17 p.m
For: Kathy
"Good, when school ends wait at the entrance. Ill be waiting."

As I finished reading that, I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I had to hurry before mr.Palacios sent someone for me. Yes, he's done that to other students. As I said he's a very strict teacher. I hid my phone in my pocket and headed back to class.
I went back to my desk and began to write the notes I missed.
I checked the clock and say that we had five minutes before finally leaving. I packed slowly, trying to not make it obvious, for if he say me he would make me stay 5 minutes after school.
I looked up and saw he didn't notice. I left my journal out and pretended to write on it, making it seem like I was copying the notes on the board.
"Class, tomorrow you'll have a mini quiz. I want to see where you guys are at." The whole class began whining, I just rolled my eyes. I hated his quizzes, they made no sense. Not that I never paid attention, just his questions weren't related with what we study or learn about.He always tested us on topics we haven't even discussed. Even the smart kid struggled during quizzes. No one, and I mean no one passed his quizzes.

Finally the bell rang and we all grabbed our bags and left that hellish room. I made way towards the entrance. I heard a ruckus emanating from where I was headed to. Several girls screaming and giggling like little girls, I rolled my eyes to such annoyance. I walked past a hord of girls, wondering why they were all fangirling, so I asked one of the girls.
"What's going on?" I asked. "Oh hey! There's this hot guy waiting in his car. We've never seen him before but he's so fine!" She squealed. "I see." I said as I began to walk away.
I pushed through and managed to finally get out of that hord, only to realize who they were talking about. It was Damien. Ofcourse he was the finest man there is, he's definition of perfection. I also realized there was a girl all over him, he seemed annoyed. He smoked his cigarette, and through that large crowd of girls behind me, his eyes met mine.
He walked towards me, ignoring that girl infront of him. He threw the remaining cigarette, and headed towards me.
"Hey gorgeous." He smiled. I couldn't help but blush. He leaned in to kiss me but I stopped before these girls murdered me with their glares. "Not here." I whispered. "Why not?" He asked. With my eyes I signaled to the crowd behind us. "Oh." He chuckled.
He grabbed my hand, I blushed and walked back to his car. I could feel the cold stares, but I didn't care I was with Damien.
The girl who he was talking to stood there with an angry stare. She looked at Damien then at me, then stompped off towards the crowd. Damien and me chuckled at the sight.
He opened the door for me, then walked to the driver's seat. He rolled my window down and grabbed my chin then he kissed me. The whole crowed went crazy, some cursed and some began to whine like maniacs.
He broke the kiss and said "Your mine, I'm yours." He said as he began to drive. My cheeks went full on crimson.
"Why did you do that?" I asked curious. He looked at me then faced the road once again. "To let them know I'm not available." He smiled. "But you and me, well we." I fidgeted my fingers trying to find the right words. "Kathy, I know I haven't stated our relationship but to me your my girlfriend." he said. "So we're dating?" I asked confused. "Am I not seen that way by you?" He chuckled. "Damien, you're a jerk." I chuckled. "Be mine Kathy." He said stopping the car.
"Why me?" I asked. "Kathy." He said. "Im yours Damien." I smiled as I planted a kiss on his lips.
"All mine."he purred. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.
He started to drive heading to his house.

I could feel myself growing tired, I was slowly falling asleep. I couldn't stop myself from closing my eyes. I don't know how long I've slept, because I'm pretty sure it had been a long time since I fell asleep.
I opened my eyes, to see my surroundings, only to find myself at some other place. His room.
I was so confused, I could've sworn I slept at his car. Suddenly the door opened, revealing such gorgeous man. "What happened?" I asked him confused. "You fell asleep, I didn't want to wake you up, so instead I carried you to my room. You seemed tired." He chuckled.
"Thank you. What time is it?" I looked around hoping to find a clock. "Its 8:00 p.m." He said. "Ive slept for that long!" I said shocked. "Yes, I've brought dinner. Care to join me?" He asked. "Damien, I would love to but my parents must be worried. Ive been gone since yesterday." I said sheepishly. "I know, just its already late." He said childishly. "One more night, that's it." I lied to myself, we both knew that probably wasn't going to happen. I never wanted to leave, it was a strange feeling. I think I'm in love. I've fallen for Damien.