8.Susan's Logic

I'm finally updating this story, I apologize for any delays in my updating either this story or Passion . I still can't believe this story finally has 1k reads. I know this story isn't as intense as Passion but give it a shot. Those who are still reading this story I want to thank you so much, it means alot to me. Also I'm working on a new book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it. Once again thank you so much. ❤
With nothing left to say let's begin.

************************************

"What type of logic is that Susan?" I giggled at her stupidity. "You can mock me but Brooke seriously fell inlove. She let her one night stand become her so called lover. He got to her, impregnated her then bam he left her." She said. "Could it be that's why you just sleep around." I teased.
She looked up at me and gave me her deadliest glare, causing me to chuckle. "I don't let myself get lost in the moment. I have sex when I feel like it. No strings attached." She said.
"Like you can't end pregnant like that." I said. She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah but atleast I wont go running for support. Imagine you trusting that so called love of yours and he walks out of your life." She said. "Your logic sucks, one day you'll fall in love." I said giving her a big smile. "F@#k love" she cursed.
"Let's go to sleep." I sighed. "Ooh sleepover!" She cheered. I swear sometimes I wonder if Susan is bipolar her mood swings in an instant, but I love her too much.
"You got clothes or do I need to let you borrow some to sleep in?" I asked. "Dont worry I brought clothes in my bag." She said proudly. "By the way who's clothes are those?" She asked signaling the clothes I was wearing. "Ah well." I blushed as I thought of Damien. "Your boyfriend." She teased. "He's not my boyfriend." I exclaimed. "Sorry, your boy toy." She laughed off. "Shut up !" I snapped.
"Ill allow you two to continue screwing around, but if he hurts you I'll personally kill him." her tone changed to a serious one.
"Well I'm not sure I'll see him again." I sighed. "Oh nah, you fell for his d**k." She joked. "No!" I yelled making us both burst out laughing. "Ok, tell me how was your first time. Did it feel good?" She asked curiously. "Well he was gentle and I've never felt so alive before." I confessed, I could feel my cheeks turning pink.
"This is why I hate virgins, you get too attached." She rolled her eyes. I slapped her shoulder and sticked my tongue out. "Im sorry I'm not a slut like you." I teased. She slapped my arm and laughed off. "You should learn from me." she giggled. "Well I want to see him again." I confessed.
"Was he that good in bed?" She asked. "He was for me." I blushed. "Forgot you've only slept with that dude." She chuckled.
"Well yeah." I smiled. "What made you give in?" Her curiosity a bit obvious. "Well thanks to someone I was drunk, and influenced by your ideas." I teased. "Finally you're learning." She chuckled. "Shut up." I snapped.

We both ended up falling asleep. I swear Susan is going to eventually kill me from stress, but I'm thankful she's in my life. She's always there when I need her, she's defended me from anyone. I just pray one day shell find someone, even if she says she doesn't want anyone I know she does. I love her and I want her to be happy. I want her to fall inlove.

I woke up to a buzz on my phone. I removed my covers and looked over only to see my best friend sleeping like an idiot. I chuckled softly and grabbed my phone. I turned my phone and saw who had texted me, it was Damien. I smiled as I opened the message, it read:

"Good morning gorgeous. I just texted to inform you your car is done. I'll pick you up around 2 P.M , if that's fine with you of course. Text me when you read this."

I immediately began to type my response. Of course I wanted to see him, I've been praying that Damien and I could be more than just a one night stand.
I replied :

"Morning handsome, I'm so happy to hear you were able to fix my car.
Yes 2 sounds like a good time."

I smiled as I sent my message. "Who you texting ho*?" Susan asked, still rubbing her eyes. "It was just spam mail." I lied. "Oh really?" She sounded sarcastic. Her face lit up as her lips begin to form a huge grin. "I didn't know you enjoyed receiving spam mail." Her grin not leaving her face.
I rolled my eyes knowing she wouldn't drop it unless I said the truth. "It was Damien." Her grin widened. "Your boy toy texted, he's so submissive then." She teased. "I swear your a butt." I hissed. "That's one of my best qualities according to men I've slept with."She chuckled.
"I swear Susan." I laughed. "Anyways what did your boy toy say?" She asked. "None of your business Susan." I hissed.She grabbed a pillow and aimed for me but completely missed. "Tell me or I wont invite you to my next party." She threatened. "You ho*." My response made her laugh. "Go on tell me." She smiled confidently. "He just wants to meet up." I half lied. I couldn't tell her I was sleeping with the mechanic her father recommended. "I swear you fell for his d*ck." She chuckled. "No I didn't." I laughed.

Susan didn't stay much longer, she simply ate breakfast and went back to her house. She said she would text me once she finished screwing around with one of her sex buddies. She's such a butt I swear.
I then decided to get ready to meet up with Damien.