10.School

Hello my lovelies its been sometime since I've updated. I apologize, but I've been working on countless new books. Everyday I grow inspired by a new idea.
But I'm glad I get those new ideas.
I finally decided to post a new concept, I hope you guys enjoy all my books. I've been seeing that my views and votes have increased, and I want to thank you all so much. Its an honor for me to receive so much love and support. Therefore I hope you enjoy.
Enjoy this new update.

Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π•Π

I woke up to the sound of an engine. I sat up quickly and noticed I was naked and alone. I wrapped the sheets around my body and walked towards the door. Slowly making my way to the main door. I stood there, staring at Damien. He was too focused on some car. I bit my lip as I admired his gorgeous abs in action. I blushed as I recalled his hot body against mine. His face turned to look at me, his lips formed a small smile,before chuckling. He made his way towards me, closing the door behind him.
"Did I wake you?" He asked. "Sorta." I bit my lip. "Im sorry." He said as he planted a soft kiss on my lips.
"Why did you leave me?" I asked a bit nervous. "I didnt want to wake you, it was too tempting believe me." He chuckled.
"How sweet of you." I said as I kissed him. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me back. "Im so tempted right now." He said as he rubbed his nose against mine. "So am I." I bit my lip, clinging onto the sheets that covered me. "But you need to go to school." He chuckled. "What!?" I began a panicking as I realized it was a Monday.  My eyes widened as I saw the clock read "8:00 a.m. I had less than an hour to get ready. I ran towards his room and let go of the sheets, leaving me completely naked.
"What a lovely view." He teased. "Where's my clothes?" I asked, my voice rising. "In the washing machine." He chuckled. "Damien, what am I supposed to wear !" I excliamed. "You won't go dressed like that, take my clothes instead." He growled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a black T-shirt and some red joggers. I borrowed some boxers too.
He handed me back my bra, giving me a mischievous smile.
I dressed and grabbed my phone and my keys. "Forgetting something ?" He chuckled. I turned to face him, his face looked so sexy. I swear I hated the fact that I had to leave. I walked towards him and kissed him goodbye. "Have fun in school." He chuckled. "Sure, bye." I said sarcastically as I left. "By the way, when school ends I want you to come back to me." He purred. I kissed him once more, finally heading out the door.
I drove my way to school in my car and made it just in time. What sucked was that I hadn't brought any of my materials for school, such as my backpack. Lucky for me I had extra notebooks in my locker.
"There's my b**ch!" Susan yelled out. I turned to face her and rolled my eyes. "Shut up Susan." I hissed. "Who's clothes are you wearing?" She asked me, checking me out. "My clothes." I said. "Oooh, so you slept at his house!" She exclaimed. I covered her mouth before she said anything else. "Susan are you drunk?" I asked. She nodded her head since I had her mouth covered. "Come on Susan during school." I snapped. She simply batted her eyes. "Let's go." I said as I uncovered her mouth. She followed me to the cafeteria, we sat at our usual spot. "Tell me all the details Kathy!" She yelled a bit too loudly. I hushed her and pulled on her ear. "If you don't shush it, I won't tell you." I said in a serious tone. "Ok, ok, I promise." She slured. "I saw him yesterday, we had sex and well I slept at his place." I blushed. "You slut" She whispered. I chuckled and shaked my head. "How about you, why are you drunk?" I asked her a bit concerned. "Well I drank some beer and tequila with--" "your neighbor." I interrupted. "Hell yeah!" She chuckled.  "Poor Ian, I bet he likes you." I said. Her face went completely red. "He and I just f*ck around." She said sounding all defensive.
"Well he's the only guy you've slept with more than once." I said. "You always say that, he's just my sex friend." She hissed. "Sorry." I chuckled. Her eyes gave me the death glare, causing me to laugh. "Anyways, my car is all fixed." I said happily. "Really!" She said excitedly. "Yes!" I said. "Im so happy right now, that means you'll go to my party this friday?" she asked. "Of course, I'll be there." I smiled. "Will you bring your boy toy?" She teased. "No." I snapped. "Why not?" She asked. "He doesn't like parties." I lied. "Sure he doesn't." She said. "He won't be going." I hissed. "I'll invite Ian if you bring your boy." She said, giving me her puppy eyes. "No, you always invite Ian no matter what." I chuckled. "You're right, he's always invited." She giggled. "Bet you and him will date some day." I teased. "Hell no, he's simply my sex buddy." She said. "Not forever." I joked. She rolled her eyes at me, and got on her phone. "Texting Ian?" I teased. "B**ch!" She cursed. "what?" I asked. "Best stop it or I'll punch you in the face." She chuckled.
The bell rang dismissing us to head back to class. I walked with Susan to her class then to mine, since my class was next door. I walked in and sat down on my desk and grabbed my phone to listen to music.
Only that I noticed that I had a message from Damien.