3.No Going Back

I took one last sip of my drink, there I was sitting in Susan's living room, all alone while she was out there doing her own thing with that guy she had just met. I got up, barely managing to walk since I drank far too many alcoholic beverages. Thankfully there was less people making it easier to walk towards the kitchen.
Finally I made it to the kitchen, I looked at the table in which displayed all the different options to drink. There was too many to name. I grabbed the easiest target, beer. I turned around and bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry." I managed to say. "Oh its fine." A guy's voice said. I looked up to see his face, he was quite attractive but was nothing compared to Mr.Rey. I shaked my head at the thought of Mr.Rey, why the hell was I thinking about him?
"Missy you ok?" He asked. I snapped back and nodded. "What's your name?" He asked me giving me a weird look. "My name is-" I paused as I felt my phone vibrate. "Excuse me for a minute." I said as I took my phone out my pocket. I checked who it was and it was no other man but Mr. Rey himself.
I answered and placed the phone in my ear. "Hello." I said shyly. "Well look who finally answers." He said. "I didn't hear the phone nor feel it vibrate." I explained. Why the hell did I have to explain to him?
"I'm already outside, its late and I got worried." He said. "Pfft. Silly man, why don't you come and get me. Because I ain't going anywhere." This time it was the alcohol talking. "Take that back right now Missy." He said sounding a bit angry. "Naahhh, I'm good. Now I'm going to talk to my new friend. He shall keep me company. So byeee" I said as I hanged up.
"Was that your boyfriend?" The guy asked me. "What's your name?" I asked ignoring his question. "My name is Julian." He answered. "But you didn't answer my first two questions." He continued. "My name is Kathy and no he's not my boyfriend." I answered.
"No, but I'm sure he's mad right now."A familiar voice said. "He can be mad its not like he'll do anything." I laughed. Julian pointed for me to look back and I laughingly did so. I turned and there he was, Mr.Rey standing with his arms crossed.
"Ah but if it isn't the drunk Kathy." He said looking at me with serious killer eyes. Yet his eyes made my insides awaken. "Your interrupting me and Julian." I said looking at Julian. "Oh is that right?" Mr.Rey said with such a daring tone. Julian looked at me then at him. "Don't worry nothing important, I'll let you two go." Julian said as he waved goodbye , walking away leaving me alone with Mr.Rey.
"Let's go." He said angrily. "No." I whined. "You're in no position to decide, you're drunk." He said. "Well I'm not going anywhere." I whined once more. "Such a baby." He said, picking me up bridal style. I whined and swinged my arms. He continued to walk forward , we passed the living room. I felt everyone's eyes on us, that made me feel embarrassed so I decided to just wrap my arms around him and snuggled on his chest.
I opened my eyes only to realize I was in a place I did not recognize. I was laying on a sofa that wasn't mine, I looked around and realized I wasn't home nor at the party, which meant I was at Mr.Rey's house.
I looked around me wondering where he was. I stood up from the sofa and began to wonder around. I went to some room, it was clean and well organized, this must be his room. I opened his drawers and found a red shirt, I grabbed it and removed mine and put his shirt on.
Suddenly the door to his room opened. He opened it and looked at me, as he walked in he examined me and chuckled as he saw me wearing his shirt. "It suits you." He said. I blushed and pulled the hem of the shirt. "Thank you." I said shyly.
He walked closer to me, I looked up only to realize he was shirtless. I felt my face go even more red than what it already was. He walked passed me and pulled out a black T-shirt from the drawer. He fully dressed himself and fixed his attention back at me.
"Come, you need sleep." He said extending his hand for me to take it. I took his hand and followed him.
"Where are we going?" I asked him confused. He turned to look at me and continued to walk. "To the kitchen so you can drink some water." He answered. "Why not bring me the water instead." I whined. "I'm not going to baby you." He said.
We made it to the kitchen; he pulled a chair and made me sit. I sat down and waited for him to finish pouring water to the glass cup.
Handing me the water he turned to pour himself a glass of water. I took a sip of water and felt a bit better. "Good?" He asked. I nodded as I drank more water.
He smiled and drank some of his water. "Alright finish that glass if water and then its time for you to sleep." He said, putting his now empty glass in the sink.
As I finished my water he took the glass away from my hand and placed it in the sink. "Alright let's go put you in bed." He said as he took me in his arms. "Does this mean you'll sleep with me?" I asked as I twirled a piece of his hair. "No" he simply said.
"Why not?" I asked him. He started walking towards the room. "Why not?!?" I asked once more. "Because I won't make that mistake." He said.
"So I'm not good enough for you?" I asked. He stopped walking and placed me down. He walked away towards the living room, I followed him to the living room where he was sitting.
"I just really want to do it with you." I said. He looked at me and sighed. "Its the alcohol talking." He said turning the other way. I sat across from him and shaked my head. "I really want you." I bit my lip as I said that. His face turned as I said that, his eyes shining with a sort of desire.
"Stop saying those things, you'll end up regretting it in the morning." He said standing up. "I'll take the sofa you take my room." He said. "No!" I snapped.
"You.Me.Bed.Now." I yelled. He covered his face as he chuckled. "Its not funny!" I exclaimed. "No its not. I'm serious I'm not going to sleep with you." He said. "Its because I'm not sexy right?" I slapped myself. "No, you're very appealing to the eye." He said as he looked me head to toe.
I bit my lip and pulled the hem of my shirt. "If I am then have sex with me." I said daringly. His eyes opened wide, his whole expression went from serious to a grin. "What you're asking of me is something I am willing to do without a regret. But you, will you regret it ?" He asked seriously. "No I won't." I said bravely, or at least the alcohol was making me brave.
"If we do have sex, you do realize you can't go back." He asked once more. I walked towards him and pulled his shirt. "I'm sure, I want you to be my first." I answered, fully sure of my choice.
This choice I made was something I couldn't simply back out of, I was not only offering myself to a complete stranger , but I was also about to experience something I was sure I wouldn't regret. Or would I eventually regret it?
I don't know, but all I know is that that moment was far too precious.

"Then in that case I promise I'll make your first something memorable. You won't forget me, because I won't allow you to forget me. As this moment you'll become mine." He said.