7.Damien

Hey guys, I'm finally updating this story. I apologize for those who actually enjoy this story and read each update. I hope you enjoy everybit of my book.
If you would love to make a suggestion, I'll be up for it. Im happy to know this story reached 1k reads, this makes me proud. Thanks for everything. With nothing left to say let's continue shall we?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Damien Rey." I said looking at him. "Yes?" He asked. "I like it." I said biting my lip. He gave me a warm smile and gave me a peck on the lips. "What time is it?" I asked. He turned his head and checked the alarm next to him. "It's 1:04 p.m ,why?" He asked. "Just wondering, should we rest?" I asked him, giving him a sexy look. He came closer and pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around me. I felt so warm, so protected. How can we act like lovers when we have known each other for a short time. Why did I feel so happy though?
"Sleep tight gorgeous." He said. Like that I felt myself lose to sleep.

I woke up to a weird feeling between my legs. It felt wet and warm, I moaned as I felt it touch my sensitive spot. "Mm." I mumbled. Was this a dream ? This felt so real, so good. I felt myself grow wet. I opened my eyes only to see Damien eating my private area. "Damien!" I moaned loudly. He mumbled through my private and continued to suck. "Mm" I moaned. He inserted a finger, causing me to moan loudly. "Damien yes." I moaned. He continued his torture, he was making those slurpy sounds. I digged my fingers on his hair, pushing him deeper into me. I felt myself growing aroused.
Suddenly he stopped, he looked up at me and licked his lips. "You woke up the beast." He said as he showed me his member standing in attention. I sat up and took him in my hands, I jerked him softly then increased my speed. I took him in my mouth, and began to suck. He groaned loudly. That made me feel even more excited. "Such a naughty girl you're." He said pulling my hair softly. I looked up at him and winked at him. I got up and kissed him, our lips together mixing our flavors. It was a bitter and sweet taste, I loved every bit of it. He won over dominance in a swift. Without warning he thrusted inside me. "Damien" I moaned. "I love the way my name sounds when you say it." He growled. I moaned as he thrusted once more. "Say it again." he groaned. I complied and called out his name.
He released a loud groan, I could feel his member tense up. He pulled out of me and released in a long org@$#. Seeing him release made me release.
I felt like kissing him, so I pulled him in an embrace as I planted a soft kiss on his lips.
"You need to go home before I make you stay here with me forever." he chuckled. "I don't want to go home though." I whined as I gave him another peck on the lips. Our kiss was sweet and tender before it became hungry and lustful.
"You must." He said as he kissed me.
"Let me stay." I whined once more. He looked at me and kissed me one last time before getting up. "I'll take you home." He said as he began to get dressed. Looking through the drawers he handed me a black T-shirt and some sweats. "Here wear this." He said. I sat up and looked up at him. "I need my underwear." I said shyly. He turned back and pulled out some boxers. "Here babygirl wear these." He smiled. I began to get dressed, I let myself wear the T-shirt braless, I mean who else was going to see me.
Damien had left the room for me to change. I finished dressing and followed him outside the room.
I walked past the living room and headed towards the kitchen for some water.
I poured myself a glass of water and took a sip. "Kathy I washed your dress and undergarments." He gave me a warm smile as he handed me my clothes. "Thanks." I said as I have him a small kiss. "Wait what about my car?" I asked curios. "It still needs work. It should be done by tomorrow." he said.
"Ok, I'm ready to go home." I sighed. He held my hand as he guide me outside the house, we walked hand in hand towards his car.
He drove me back home in a swift. I felt myself grow sad as we arrived home. I didn't want to go home, for some strange reason I didn't want to leave his side. "We're here gorgeous." He said softly. "When will I see you?" I asked. "I promise we'll be seeing eachother soon." He said as he leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back and headed for my house.
I turned back and waved goodbye. He waved back and drove off. I opened the main door and closed it right behind me and made myself go upstairs. I closed my room's door and placed my clothes in the closet.
Grabbing my phone I dialed Susan's phone number. She iimmediately picked up.
"Hello Best friend." Her voice sounded a bit tipsy. The alcohol must still be in her system. "Hey Susan." I said. "Well why did you call?" She asked curious. "I finally did it." I said sounding embarrassed. "Oh my !" She shrieked. She had been waiting to have the victorious talk with me once I lost my virginity. I swore I would tell her as soon as I lost it to celebrate.
"Give me a couple of minutes, we need to celebrate." She screamed happily, that caused me to chuckle.
"Alright, I'll wait for you here." I said.
She immediately hanged up.

Minutes later I heard my phone buzzing, meaning she was here. I walked downstairs and headed out to meet her. As soon as I opened the door she screamed in excitement. "Shh my parents are asleep!" I exclaimed. "Ooh I'm so sorry." She whispered. I rolled my eyes and guide her to my room.
We sat at my bed and I could tell she was waiting for me to spill out the details. "So" she said giving me a look. "It was the best night of my life." I said happily. She shrieked and hugged me. "Im so proud." She giggled. "Who is the lucky man?" She asked curiously. "I can't say." I laughed. "You're so lame."We both bursted out laughing. "I'll tell you later. But for now tell me about that guy you said you wanted to sleep with." I wiggled my eyebrows.
"Well he was boring." She sighed.
"Im tired." I said hugging her. She held me and patted my head as if she was my mother. "It must've been tough. I remember my first time, I was exhausted for a couple of days. It was worth it though." She chuckled. "Well he was gentle." I smiled at the memory. "Oh no." She snapped. Pushing me to face her. "Don't tell me you got attached that quick." her voice sounded serious. "Well I don't know." I blushed. "You must remember, we have sex but without strings attached." She said. "You make it sound like we can't fall inlove Susan." I said jokingly. "We mustn't, remember Brooke she fell inlove, got attached and became a single mother. I don't want that to be you nor me." She said soflty. "We mustn't grow attached." she continued.