Zoey x Swapfell: "Predator and Prey"

"Leave me ALONE Swapfell."

Swapfell was, again, bothering Zoey with his constant flirting while she was trying to avoid him. "Come on sweet pup, you know you like me." Swapfell said with an arm around her shoulders. "I'd like you to leave me alone." Zoey snapped as she removed Swapfell's arm and walked away.

Swapfell almost growled before smirking. "We can play 'Cat and Mouse' all you want Zoey, but eventually, you'll be mine." Swapfell said as Zoey rolled her eyes. Zoey hates the fact that Swapfell likes her. Zoey sighed before finding a place to think.

So many monsters only liked her because she was a fox. They all thought she acted 'foxy' until they realized that she only cared about raising her siblings. Zoey untied her scarf to show bare skin that was stitched together. "The Hell-?!" Zoey jumped and saw Swapfell. Zoey growled and looked away as Swapfell trotted over.

"Zoey, what the Hell happened to your neck?" Swapfell asked. Zoey gave him the answer. She showed her claws and lightly traced the stitches before her claws went back into her paw again. "Why the Heck would somebody do that?" Swapfell asked. Zoey looked away before sighing.

"Some guys think a fox is a 'Fox'." Zoey said before walking away. Swapfell watched her leave before smirking and teleporting in front of her. Zoey yelped before Swapfell quickly kissed Zoey. Zoey blushed deeply before Swapfell pulled away. "I know you're not the 'fox', you're the rabbit. I'm the fox in this game." Swapfell purred as Zoey growled.

"Why I-"

"Threatening me with a good time?"

"SHUT UP AND F#CK OFF!"