Bellona x Stars [Slight Smut]

SamoanaGirl101

Bellona was watching TV really late at night when Stars came down stairs. "Bellona?" Bellona perked and turned to see Stars. "Oh. Hey Stars." Stars sat next to her and noticed some mint green stains on her cheekbones. "Are you ok? You looked lime you've been crying." Stars asked.

Bellona slowly ahook her skull as she hugged herself. Star scooted closer and hugged her shoulders. "You can tell me Bellona." Stars said as he petted her wolf ear. Bellona took a breath before starting to explain to nightmare to him. Stars listened as she told him about dreaming of Undyne killing Emily.

"It felt so real. I even had to check on Emily before coming down here." Bellona said as Stars looked very concerned. He couldn't possibly put himself in her shoes for several reasons. He didn't have any siblings or experienced war at his doorstep. Stars hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I honestly can't put myself in your shoes, but I'm sure everything will be ok." Stars said as he rubbed her side. "Thank you Stars. I really need to hear that." Bellona said with a soft smile before the two started watching TV.

Stars flipped the channels until he stopped at a channel with two monsters making out. The two heavily blushed as Stars quickly switched the channel to something about food. "I'm t-terribly sorry about that." Stars said with a heavy purple blush. "I-Its ok." Bellona replied with a heavy mint green blush.

The two looked at eachother before Stars leaned towards her a bit. Bellona swallowed a lump in her throat as she leaned towards him. What started off as small exchanges of lip pecking turned into an intense make out. Bellona hummed as Stars rubbed his tongue against hers. Stars's hand laid on her waist as Bellona's tail wagged.

Stars leaned back and went towards her neck. Bellona jolted before humming at Stars gently licking her neck. Bellona kissed his forehead as the two leaned back. They both looked at eachother and started softly laughing before layimg down on the bed.

"I love you Bellona." Stars said as he kissed her forehead. "I love you too Stars." Belloma said as she nuzzled her skull under his chin. Stars turned off the TV and lifted a blanket over them as they drifted to sleep.