Emily x Chris

Emily and Chris were asleep in their room, backs facing eachother. Now before you start asking pervertes questions, Chris is like Emily's service dog. He has to be where she's at. Chris started waking up to the sound as hissing, whimpering, and a sudden heat against his back.

He sat up before noticing a red light hitting the wall. He turned and saw Emily gripping her pillow while her socket was blazing a blood red flame. War nightmare. Chris spring into action abd started trying to wake up Emily up. "Emily! Come on! Get up! Get up!" Chris shook Emily as her sweat rolled down her skull.

Emily finally jolted awake and gripped Chris's arm as she sat up in a second. Emily panted as Chris slowly rubbed her back. "Shh. It's alright. You're safe." Chris said as Emily wiped her forehead. "Th..Thanks Chris." Emily said with a heavy sigh of relief.

Chris nodded as Emily leaned against his chest. Chris rubbed her side as he gently played with her ears. "Can... we soul connect?" Chris asked. Emily nodded as she summoned her white, red, and black soul as Chris summoned his white and pink soul.

A gold ring connected the souls together as the two took a breath. Chris nuzzled Emily's cheekbone as Emily's tail wagged. Chris and Emily soon went back to sleep as their souls circled them in the rings.

SamoanaGirl101