BaTIM!Zoey x Bendy

A/N: Cursing. :p

All Zoey could remember was nearly falling to her death with Boris and Sophie. Then she tried to protect both of them from Alice before getting thrown to a wall. Zoey slowly sat up from a bed she was placed in and was rubbing her head. "By God... I almost can't see... That bitch..." Zoey growled to herself.

"So you're finally up." Zoey jolted until she turned to see Bendy, the tall inky basterd. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU- Aauuuugh..." Zoey gripped her side as she sat down on the bed she sprang up from. Bendy rolled his eyes, carrying soup over, as Zoey groaned. "I saved your life. The least you could do is say thanks."

Zoey snarled before remembering "Sophie!" Bendy perked as Zoey tried to stand. "Where is Soph-!?" "Will you taske some time to sit!?" Bendy pulled her onto the bed and placed the soup on her lap. "Thanks to you, they both were taken by Alice." Zoey stared at her soup, taking in what Bendy just said. "If you didn't listen to that stupid angel, you all would've been... sa..fe..."

Bendy saw tears running down Zoey's face that landed in the soup. Zoey almost seemed to not be breathing. Zoey covered her face, letting the bowl crash to the floor, before starting to cry and curse herself. Bendy slowly rose his hand until it found Zoey's ear. Zoey perked as Bendy slowly rubbed circles into it with his thumb.

"I-I'm sorry. You, out of all people, don't deserve to be yelled at." Bendy said this as he pulled Zoey closer and rubbed circles into her hip. Zoey sniffled as she hugged herself and leaned into Bendy's side. Bendy sighed softly into Zoey's bangs, cursing himself for being so soft, before kissing Zoey's head. Zoey blushed a little before standing up.

"So. How are we going to get Boris and Sophie back from Alice the bitch?" Zoey asked. Bendy shrugged. "Don't know. All I know is," Zoey blushed more at feeling a kiss on her cheek, "I love you Zoey." Zoey smiled a little and looked away.

"Hey! The creator's daughter like creation likes me too!"

"Can it Bendy, before I break you."

SamoanaGirl101