Emily x Fell

SamoanaGirl101

☡ Swearing :P ☡

Fell woke up from his couch bed when he heard the kitchen sink running. He slowly sat up to hear a female voice saying "it was just a dream" and "stop dreaming about it". Fell got up and walked into the kitchen to see Emily splashing water on her face.

"Em?" Emily jolted and turned off the water. "Shit. I forgot you sleep on the couch." Emily growled as she used her fire magic to dry her face. "Why are you up? It feels like three in the morning." Fell said, leaning against the wall.

Emily's ears perked back as she sighed. "Old war nightmare." She answered. Fell sighed, knowing how those felt, before he waved to her to follow. Emily walked with him to the couch where the two sat on the couch. Fell turned on the TV and looked at Emily, who was looking out a window.

"Hey. Come on Em. It was just a dream." Fell said. "Yet, it feels like I was there again." Emily said with a heavy sigh. Fell rolled his pupils. Desprite times call for desprite measures. Emily perked to Fell turning up the volune before yelping at her ankle being pulled.

Emily's face grew a bit red as Fell was looming over her. Fell leaned his face towards hers as Emily's blush worsened. Fell slipped his hand under Emily's sleeveless work out shirt as Emily jolted. "N-Nohohoho! Fell! It's too lahahahate for thihihihis!" Emily squealed as she tried to push him off.

"It feels like three in the morning. Seems like too early to me." Fell replied, squeezing her ribs and letting his finger tips butterfly stroke her spine. Emily hid her face and continued laughing as her tail wagged between the two's legs. Fell stopped tickling her when he heard wheezing.

Emily panted as she looked up at Fell. "Fuck you, bonehead." Emily said with a small smile. "Yeah. In your dreams flea bucket." Fell said before a small silence, besides the TV, went over them. Emily swallowed a lump as Fell placed his hand on her cheekbone.

"I love you Wolf." Fell whispered as he pecked her lip. Emily enjoyed the small warmth against what she could call lips as she smiled. "Love you too Fell." Emily said with a small blush. Fell smiled back and laid with her. The two both pulled up the blanket as Fell turned off the TV.

"Night barfbag."

"Good night to you as well Red Scarf."