BrownStars!Bellona x BrownStars!Caliber [SMUT]

Bellona and Caliber, being the masters of the Sith, were waiting for their Padawans to return from their mission. Caliber was sitting on a lounge chair as Bellona rubbed her arm nervously. "Um... C-Caliber?" Caliber's ear twitched to his name being said. "Yes Bellona?" Bellona's tail shifted slightly.

"A..Are you bored?" Caliber nodded before turning to Bellona. "But I have something we can do~" Bellona's ears perked to his tone of voice until she left herself being lifted. Bellona yelped as Caliber used his power of the force to make Bellona on his lap.

Bellona had to place her hands on his shoulders for balance as he leaned back. "You know... You're the first and only Uni I've EVER seen." Bellona was blushing as Caliber slowly ran his paw-like hand up her back and down again. Caliber leaned close to Bellona's ear and smirked.

"I'd like to savor my time with you~" Bellona's face was deep red as Caliber slowly rubbed her sides. Caliber chuckled at Bellona's actions as he leaned his face closer to hers. Bellona lost balance for a minute as the two's lips met. Bellona was nearly fascinated by how soft the kiss was for someone like Caliber.

Bellona hesitated before kissing back. Caliber slowly petted her ears and hair as the kiss stayed slow. The two pulled away until Caliber gently licked her neck. Bellona gasped before moaning at Caliber's teasing nibbles and long licks on her neck. Bellona covered her mouth as she moaned.

Caliber lowly chuckled as his paw-like hand went up Bellona's shirt. Bellona jolted when Caliber gently rubbed her breast through her bra. "C..Caliber..." Bellona mumbled. Caliber only hummed before kissing her shoulder. "You are MINE and I'll make sure of it." Bellona shivered at that as Caliber started licking her shoulder.

Bellona, with this and Caliber massaging her breast, moaned softly and sweetly. Caliber smirked until he removed his hand and held Bellona by her forearms. "Caliber, wh-what are you- AHH!" Bellona instantly started holding in pain as Caliber bit into her shoulder.

He didn't stop with one bite, he repeatedly bit her shoulder so at least seven marks were made and bleeding. Bellona gasped and quietly moaned at Caliber licking it, almost nearly sucking it, up. Bellona was shaking as Caliber leaned back. He held her chin and smiled softly. "You are MINE, understand?"

Bellona nodded as Caliber leaned up closer. "That's a good girl~" Caliber kissed Bellona, then feeling her kiss back with no hesitation. Bellona wrapped her arms around his neck. Scarlet and Emily stood in the doorway, both deeply blushing as they watched. "Should we tell them we're back..?" Emily asked.

"No. Not to mention, I think those two are gonna head to the room at the rate they're going."

BrownStars!Bellona/Scarlet/Emily/AU c Me

BrownStar!Caliber c SamoanaGirl101